PSN Suikoden trophies

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
niuguardguy

PSN Suikoden trophies

Post by niuguardguy »

Wouldn't it be awesome if there were trophies? Everyone here loves making up their own challenges, but it would be so cool to get Konami to create their own list.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: PSN Suikoden trophies

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Between the two facts that Classics never get trophies and that Trophies/Achievements are one of the worst thing to have happened to games this generation I'm comfortable saying "no."
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I stay neutral to this idea.
However in order to make it work, we'd need more content for this game, like new dungeon to unlock, new optional superboss to beat, more special rune to obtain.etc. With the game as it is right now, all I can see is saving Pahn/getting 108 stars as the only thing worth calling an achievement. (handicap yourself to creat a challenge can't be considered as one, achievements don't work that way)
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Between the two facts that Classics never get trophies and that Trophies/Achievements are one of the worst thing to have happened to games this generation I'm comfortable saying "no."
This. Since when is it cool to have a boatload of trophies that have no purpose whatsoever.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Agreed, I used to think those achievements are cool, but no I stop wanting to unlock any kind of achievement from now on
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:Between the two facts that Classics never get trophies and that Trophies/Achievements are one of the worst thing to have happened to games this generation I'm comfortable saying "no."
This. 100% this.
PSN: FreshMetal80