Viktor's Daisy

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
TMan

Viktor's Daisy

Post by TMan »

Every time I've played S2 until this time, I have assumed that Daisy was Viktor's love interest before North Window was destroyed. (Remember the dramatic scene with Neclord offering her in trade for the Star Dragon Sword?)

But, having just finished S1 and moving right into the second, I'm pretty sure Viktor said he was only a child when North Wind(ow) was destroyed. So perhaps Daisy is his mother? That would really change the dynamic of the scene, imo.
Dreams do die
darkknightkv

Re: Viktor's Daisy

Post by darkknightkv »

Victor was 20-ish I think when it was destroyed, so not really a child. His profile from this site reads like this:

Viktor grew up at the fort of Northwindow. His father died in war when he was serving in the 4th Northwindow Unit and was raised by his mother, Helen and grandmother, Martha. He had a brother called Wil and also lived with Daisy, a war orphan who Viktor's family took in. She was like a sister, but his family wanted him to marry her so that he would settle down. However, this never happened.

I could be wrong though....I dont know.

Another source said that she lived with Viktors family and then Victor fell in love with her. Plus I dont think that Daisy was actually turned into a vamp/zombie. It appears she killed herself, this might have been why Neclord chose her to try to fool Victor.
TMan

Post by TMan »

Well, there's my theory thoroughly debunked!

Thanks for the info though!

Any word on why exactly she killed herself?
Dreams do die
darkknightkv

Post by darkknightkv »

Daisy's bio says this:

Daisy was Viktor's childhood friend who was raised by his family. Daisy was chosen by Neclord to be his bride, and Viktor tried to defeat Neclord but was instead mortally wounded (he recovers due to a sacrificial jizo that Daisy gave him a while beforehand). Seeing this, Daisy killed herself. When Viktor returned to Northwindow to fight with Neclord, Neclord created a fake Daisy to tempt Viktor. However, Viktor decapitated the fake Daisy with the Zodiac Sword.

So she thought Viktor was dead it seems.
Ranadiel

Post by Ranadiel »

"Daaaaaaaaaamn, Viktor!" - exactly what I exclaimed when I saw that scene. Wow.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Good ol' Viktor always comes up with a solution.

Try to trick him with a phantom of his dead girlfriend? Cut her head off!

Can't leave the capital? Pick Gremio's pocket and bribe the guard!

Can't get into the governor's residence? Set the place on fire!

Can't get into the mayor's office? Bully the staff!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Ah Viktor, the poster by for Chaotic Good since 1996.