Suikoden on vita?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
kenshindono

Suikoden on vita?

Post by kenshindono »

Hey guys, havent been around for a while. Stalled a while back on my playthrough of all the games from 1, grinding everyone to ~lvl 70 (friggin time consuming)

anyway, i got a vita recently and saw how it made some PSone classics look good. I figured id love to get Suikoden on it, but its not avalible for d.load for the vita. Supposedly you can cheat it by re-d.loading the game and NOT installing it on the ps3. Then do the transfer utility thing. I was just wondering if anyone has done this and if it worked fine. I have the original game for my PS1 and the PSN version for the ps3/psp, but would be nice to play it on the vita since it looks nicer than the psp

By the way, side question: Is Suikoden II available on any PSN out there? I was told by a guy at gamestop that people are playing it on vitas. I found some youtube videos of this, but dont see it on the US or EU store. Is it available on PSN at all in english ANYWHERE, or is it only avalible through some kinda firmware hack? I really want to play it on the go! I have it for the PS1 as well but enjoy playing these on portable format
Antimatzist

Re: Suikoden on vita?

Post by Antimatzist »

I don't know any other way to play Suikoden on your Vita. I don't know why this isn't fixed yet - I know Castlevania SotN hat the same problem and it was fixed on day 1 of the release in EU. Maybe you can contact Konami support and Sony support on this matter (I guess we should have added this in one of our SRM campaigns as this is a pretty grave matter).

On Suikoden II - it's not available outside of Japan on PSN (an in Japan,it's only available as the Suikoden 1&2 bundle), but if you're interested in changing that, you might want to join the Suikoden Revival Movement ;) www.facebook.com/suikodenrevival