Introducing Myself / How i got in Suikoden Series

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
FinalGospel

Introducing Myself / How i got in Suikoden Series

Post by FinalGospel »

Hello ppl.

My name is Henrique and i´m from Brazil. I´m 27 years old and for a long time Suikoden 2 is on my 3 top Rpgs of all times.

The funniest about in how i got in this game is that when i bought my PSX, i got a copy of Xenogears ( in japanese ) and Suikoden 1 ( japanese too). That time ( year of 2000 aprox) i hardly read english , so a japanese game was excruciating to play.
I ´ve managed to finish Xenogears ( who turned to be my favorite RPG of all times, when i got the english game 2 years later) and with Suikoden 1 i even lost my copy, as it didn´t " catch" me.
But then when i heard of Suikoden 2 release i´ve got a rom of mthat game and dudes, was incredible!

Nowadays i´ve finished 5 Suikoden Games, and dropping Suikoden 4 in the last Dungeon!.

Sorry for this somewhat big post, but i want to participate in this forum and help spread the greatness of this game.

I hope we get together from now on.

I didn´t found a place to make this topic so i did it here and maybe a admin can send it to the right place.
Hearken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you to find peace in annihilation!
Lemmy Claypool

Re: Introducing Myself / How i got in Suikoden Series

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Hi FinalGospel, welcome to Suikosource, you can introduce yourself here and share your story of getting into the series here.