Which Suikoden Character Most Resembles You?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Which Suikoden Character Most Resembles You?

Post by Sasarai10 »

LadyCyclone wrote:
Really??????

Yeah,why do you find it strange? I wouldn't stand the idea to be loyal to someone who is giving me orders all the time... :| :| :|
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Sasarai10 wrote:
LadyCyclone wrote:
Really??????

Yeah,why do you find it strange? I wouldn't stand the idea to be loyal to someone who is giving me orders all the time... :| :| :|
I suppose because I could never desert my country if we were losing - actually especially if we were losing! Though what if that person giving you orders is your best friend, they just happen to be a bit bossy?
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

[/quote]

I'll stick with the Suikoden theme of the thread title and say... maybe Percival. Though I would probably clash with the Borus-type, as opposed to being best buds. I find a temper to be one of the worst character flaws a person can have.[/quote]

I haven't played Suikoden III so I don't know what Percival's character is like. He's hot; but is he a little stuck-up? :P
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

LadyCyclone wrote:
I suppose because I could never desert my country if we were losing - actually especially if we were losing! Though what if that person giving you orders is your best friend, they just happen to be a bit bossy?

I generally hate that bossing thing...i don't like having someone over my head to boss me around,without taking nothing,whilst i'm offering my services to him...except if he reward me equally...with money,women,food,whatever...so we would be equal.

...i would consider this guy a tyrrant if he acted that way.

I would desert my side if we were losing because i entrusted my life to someone who cannot ensure the safety of his own men.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Sasarai10 wrote:
LadyCyclone wrote:

I generally hate that bossing thing...i don't like having someone over my head to boss me around,without taking nothing,whilst i'm offering my services to him...except if he reward me equally...with money,women,food,whatever...so we would be equal.

...i would consider this guy a tyrrant if he acted that way.

I would desert my side if we were losing because i entrusted my life to someone who cannot ensure the safety of his own men.
Oh my. Though what if the bossing basically meant your reward was the glory of being right up there with the top dogs and ensuring victory? I'm sure the honour alone would be enough. And I'm not sure about fleeing a sinking ship if I had pledged loyalty to it; look at what happened to the Titanic!
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

LadyCyclone wrote:
I'll stick with the Suikoden theme of the thread title and say... maybe Percival. Though I would probably clash with the Borus-type, as opposed to being best buds. I find a temper to be one of the worst character flaws a person can have.[/quote]

I haven't played Suikoden III so I don't know what Percival's character is like. He's hot; but is he a little stuck-up? :P[/quote]

No, just the opposite. He's the only one of the Six knights who was born a commoner. He worked his way up to the position.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

sticky-runes wrote:Physically, I could probably pass for one of the handsome guys like Flik or Camus, but I don't have their skills or their style. And I haven't worked out in about two years, so I've got a bit of an unflattering belly on me now. My personality probably best matches *Richmond, because I'm a bit nervous and apprehensive when I'm around lots of people. But he's the only character who expresses seething hatred towards Chaco, so I don't mind!
I love Chaco! His attitude is excellent!! I always put Chaco in my party once recruited, he was even with me during the fight with the big wolves. I put the resurrection rune on him.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Chaco is a little gobshite. Someone should rip his wings off and strangle him with them.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

sticky-runes wrote:Chaco is a little gobshite. Someone should rip his wings off and strangle him with them.
Take it back!!! I think you're jealous because Chaco is such a unique, fascinating and cheeky little winger :mrgreen:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Only thing I like about Chaco is watching him squirm when I recruit Sid :P
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

sticky-runes wrote:Only thing I like about Chaco is watching him squirm when I recruit Sid :P
Sid has to be the scariest character ever. And having Sid in a party was a bit pointless - all he ever did was sleep...
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

But you can remove Sid's waking rune, right? not that I often used the wingers, but Sid's in my good books for being Chaco's tormentor.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

sticky-runes wrote:But you can remove Sid's waking rune, right? not that I often used the wingers, but Sid's in my good books for being Chaco's tormentor.

No, I don't believe you can? And I thought that after recruiting Sid, he and Chaco were like best friends and sat in the tower together day and night :)
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

Sid was my go-to in that game, he has 3 open runeslots
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

LadyCyclone wrote:Sid has to be the scariest character ever.
If you think Sid is scary, you really need to play III. You're wandering through the forest fighting the odd random battle, then out of nowhere there's this creepy one eyed winger who's over 6 & a half feet tall carrying this big ass scythe chillin in your party. Landis might've also had a waking rune, but those can be offset by certain items.

As per the topic, I'd say I'm some kind of Silverberg soup. Maybe an overweight cross between Eleanor and Caesar with an occasional Albert/Leon perspective.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE