Which Suikoden Character Most Resembles You?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
LadyCyclone

Which Suikoden Character Most Resembles You?

Post by LadyCyclone »

Mentally, physically or emotionally? Or all three?

I'd most like to be like Sialeeds but there are several noticeable differences, haha, though we do share the same resentment towards waking up early. I would probably go with Lorelai in terms of attitude, plus we have a similar way of dressing.
Hirathien

Re: Which Suikoden Character Most Resembles You?

Post by Hirathien »

Hold it, do you walk around with a headband and a whip?

I actually don't think there's a Suikoden character that resembles me at all. Friends said I'm a bit like Dante in the way that no matter what I stand before, I act cocky and mouth-off to anyone and everything, hence my avatar.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Is Dante a character from Suikoden 3 or 4? Bear in mind, I have played about 1 hour of Suikoden 3 and can barely remember the forgettable Suikoden 4.

Well, no, not quite - I meant more the way she's dressed in Suikoden 5 with the leggings, boots, belt, etc etc.
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

LadyCyclone wrote:Is Dante a character from Suikoden 3 or 4?
He's from an unrelated game. It's a guy with white hair who performs anime-esque stunts.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Aerolithe Lion wrote:
He's from an unrelated game. It's a guy with white hair who performs anime-esque stunts.
Who are you most like, Aerolithe Lion? I assume Percival from your avatar? 8)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Mercenaries generally...since i'm not the type who would be loyal to someone who is superior or sacrifice my life for my country,and if i see that my side is losing then i would desert them..just like Yuber,though i'm not fond of chaos like him.

But physicaly i like to be just like Sasarai that's why i chose it as a name...i'm almost like him though,but i've not got that straight hair like him,unfortunately. :|
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Hmmm... I'll give this a shot.

The closest any character comes to physically resembling me is Ramada from SIV, but for personality, it's a combination of Pahn and Humphrey. I'm usually very quite and reserved like Humphrey, but I also tend to think with my stomach like Pahn. I guess you could throw in a little bit wise crackin' Ace in there too because when I do speak up, it's usually some smart ass comment.
PSN: FreshMetal80
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

Sasarai10 wrote:Mercenaries generally...since i'm not the type who would be loyal to someone who is superior or sacrifice my life for my country,and if i see that my side is losing then i would desert them..just like Yuber,though i'm not fond of chaos like him. |
Really??????

freshmetal wrote:Hmmm... I'll give this a shot.

The closest any character comes to physically resembling me is Ramada from SIV, but for personality, it's a combination of Pahn and Humphrey. I'm usually very quite and reserved like Humphrey, but I also tend to think with my stomach like Pahn. I guess you could throw in a little bit wise crackin' Ace in there too because when I do speak up, it's usually some smart ass comment.

I loved the way Pahn would always be like, "Where's my food." Not even with a question mark, but in this sort of demanding 'give it to me now' way! :P Can't remember who Ramada is ... In fact the only thing I remember about Suikoden 4 is Elenor Silverberg and fighting a tree.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Yeah, like a majority of Suikoden IV's characters, Ramada was very forgettable, but we share similar traits: shaved head, glasses, stubble/beard.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

LadyCyclone wrote:
Aerolithe Lion wrote:

Well anime-esque stunts should be rather common if you like JRPG's, eh?

He's from the Devil May Cry series of games, the picture I use for an avatar is from Devil May Cry 2.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Physically, I could probably pass for one of the handsome guys like Flik or Camus, but I don't have their skills or their style. And I haven't worked out in about two years, so I've got a bit of an unflattering belly on me now. My personality probably best matches *Richmond, because I'm a bit nervous and apprehensive when I'm around lots of people. But he's the only character who expresses seething hatred towards Chaco, so I don't mind!
Last edited by sticky-runes on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Richmond expresses hatred towards Chaco? Sounds more like that nervous guy from Two River, Flatcher or something, wasn't it?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

*Fitcher, that's what I meant! I'm getting old, you see!
Gantetsu86

Post by Gantetsu86 »

On the physical side i would have to say i resemble window the most except that i dont have a full head of hair anymore lol, and emotionally i would have to say roog because i have an short fuse and when i get mad i usually just charge right into a confrontation.
What is today but yesterdays tomorrow?
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

LadyCyclone wrote:
Aerolithe Lion wrote:
I'll stick with the Suikoden theme of the thread title and say... maybe Percival. Though I would probably clash with the Borus-type, as opposed to being best buds. I find a temper to be one of the worst character flaws a person can have.