Suikoden Store Japan

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
LadyCyclone

Suikoden Store Japan

Post by LadyCyclone »

This might seem a bit like a dumb question but does anyone know if there is a Suikoden store/shop/museum or anything along those lines in Japan?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Suikoden Store Japan

Post by patapi »

Konamistyle has a physical store in Roppongi area of Tokyo. But Suikoden hardly gets any coverage, compared to Metal Gear or even Love Plus. Even Tsumuji's recent release couldn't save the franchise.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

I don't know why Suikoden had never been given the recognition it deserves :(
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

patapi wrote:Konamistyle has a physical store in Roppongi area of Tokyo. But Suikoden hardly gets any coverage, compared to Metal Gear or even Love Plus. Even Tsumuji's recent release couldn't save the franchise.
Love Plus is almost as profitable as Pokemon is normal they give coverage to it. I don't think MGS gets more much merchandising than suikoden its just the game sell like crazy
LadyCyclone wrote:I don't know why Suikoden had never been given the recognition it deserves :(
Because this world is not fair. We need some Luca Blights to clean up this mess and bring fire and destrucction.
LadyCyclone

Post by LadyCyclone »

I agreed up until the Luca Blight part - I'm not sure what's worse, no suikoden recognition or multiple versions of that psycho wandering around! :P
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

LadyCyclone wrote:I agreed up until the Luca Blight part - I'm not sure what's worse, no suikoden recognition or multiple versions of that psycho wandering around! :P
This world had already too much oportunities to redeem itself, so...just let path to destruction and let the orcs, locust, zombies, kitty aliens or whatever claim the earth. It won't change that much, but at least they are honest with their feelings. Since no more Suikoden what is the point in continue with this filthy existence.