Your party of 6

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Your party of 6

Post by Sasarai10 »

Crowley (Rage,Cyclone)
Levi (Cyclone,Mother Earth)
Warlcok (Mother Earth,Thunder)
Mazus (Thunder,Flowing)
Sarah ( Flowing,Rage)

All of them would have Wizard orb,as their 3rd Rune.

Now THAT'S a team where everyone and everything is related...an absolute magic onslaught!!!! I don't need any physical fighters!

May i use 5 characters,because if i use a 6th one,it will destroy the balance of my team?

Of course my formation would be in the style of the pentagram...hope i would have a special formation attack like those in S5,where all members cast a combined spell of the 5 elemental runes,alltogether :wink:
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

Oh, but a 6th in the direct center of the pentagram wouldn't alter the shape, and you'd need your Shield Rune magic buff for true domination!

Alhazad with Shield/Condemnation, perhaps?
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

a silent lake spell should shut that lot up!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Aerolithe Lion wrote:Oh, but a 6th in the direct center of the pentagram wouldn't alter the shape, and you'd need your Shield Rune magic buff for true domination!

Yes,but i want to use 1 of each game...but,hey,how about if i use Simeon from Tactics...with Pale Gate/Shield/Wizard??? May I??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sticky-runes wrote:a silent lake spell should shut that lot up!

Don't worry i've taken my measures about that,i'll have scrolls attached to each character. 8)
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Viktor and Zerase would be a good combo, because Zerase mentions the sword of night when she faces Sialeeds, so it would be interesting to see what would happen if she was in the presence of the Star Dragon Sword... Plus I bet there'd be some interesting banter between them!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote:
Aerolithe Lion wrote:Oh, but a 6th in the direct center of the pentagram wouldn't alter the shape, and you'd need your Shield Rune magic buff for true domination!

Yes,but i want to use 1 of each game...but,hey,how about if i use Simeon from Tactics...with Pale Gate/Shield/Wizard??? May I??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Good choice!

sticky-runes wrote:a silent lake spell should shut that lot up!
Sasarai10 wrote:Don't worry i've taken my measures about that,i'll have scrolls attached to each character. 8)
Ah, I underestimated you...
mackevin06

Post by mackevin06 »

1. Humphrey for his awesome defensive and solid attack powers. Humphrey was my favorite character in S1. Playing through S1, i was sure Flik would be my favorite because S2 was my introduction to the series, but Humphrey won me over with his attitude. And it's cool how in S2, he was willing to travel all over the continent to help Futch become a Dragon Knight again. Anyway.....

2. Sharon, the Dragon Knights are my favorite group in the whole series and I really liked Sharon in S3. She's a spunky chick AND a spear user with a shield. It's a different combination. Makes for a good balance of offense and defense. I always keep the Unicorn rune on her after I get her just because it comes in handy thanks to S3's battle system. Then slap a Fury rune on her just to increase the hurt on the baddies.

3. Lorelai, because she's my favorite female character from S2. She uses a scythe, decent stats, a B affinity with lightning, and a dark-haired hottie.

Been working on this reply for about 15 minutes at this point. I like this discussion. It's really getting me thinking. Like it's set in stone or something :shock: Like deciding on only 5 characters in a single game isn't hard enough :?

4. Ameria (ha almost typed America) because she's my favorite character from S4. I usually tend to lean toward the magically talented swordsmen, and the bonus for Ameria (in my eyes) is that her highest affinity is wind. It's just different for a swordsman to have a wind affinity.

5. Belcoot, the best reason I can think of for him, is that he's my favorite character from S5. Not sure why, he just is. It also helps that he has the Falcon rune.

And last but not least
6. Rina, for my mage/healer. I stick her with Wizard to boost magic damage, Blue Gate (since she can use it) and Flowing because of her water affinity and for the level 2 Kindness Rain.

Took me a half hour but I got it! :D And I'm satisfied with my team. Really wish I could use it now.
Warcrown

Post by Warcrown »

1. Miakis Her supreme trolling plus she's bad-ass.
2. Kyle Obvious. Healer/warrior
3. Georg Prime probably the most lethal warrior in Suikoden
4. Jeane Obvious.
5. Viki Obvious.
6. Galleon bad-ass warrior.

Queens Knights plus the two girls every party needs. Unstoppable.
Belleghem

Post by Belleghem »

1. Fu Su Lu (I love tigers lol)
2. Sgt Joe (my name is Joe :) )
3. Killey
4. Clive (favorite charater.)
5. Kage (best ninja ever.)
6. Tengaar (favorite female)
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

In keeping with the spirit of the question, I think a team that represents each core game would be cool. Since we need a party of 6, the last slot will be a character who appears in multiple games (the other ones are only playable in their one game).

Cleo - Rage
Nanami - Gale/Double-Beat with Down Rune on weapon
Augustine - Red Rose/Firefly
Chiepoo - Killer/Double Strike/Fury
Eresh - Pale Gate/Resurrection/Cyclone
Flik - Flowing/Thunder

Cleo is one of my all-time favorite characters from the series. Excellent mage with warrior-level HP. She's skillful, fast, and strong enough to hold her own in physical combat. She can do it all.

Nanami with this setup multiattacks constantly, crits a lot, and causes knockdowns all the time. I've had her hit every enemy in a 6-enemy formation with this setup. Just give her STR boosting equipment to up her damage output.

A fully decked-out Augustine can take on Yuber by himself. I've had him almost single-handedly defend Budehuc in Thomas 2. Firefly Rune plus his S in Parry and S in Swing (with the correct equipment) means he attracts and deflects melee attacks from all comers and he can cut sh*t up when he needs to. Plus, I think Narcissists are an interesting and underappreciated group.

Chiepoo is a melee monster when leveled up. His STR, SPD, SKL, and LUK are all off the scale at high level. He absolutely murders everything he hits. He crits all the time and does heavy damage even when he doesn't.

Eresh with this Rune setup can hit super hard and annihilate large enemy groups. She has the versatility to handle any situation. She can deal heavy damage, add some support healing, and raise fallen characters.

I love mage knights, so Flik is my man for slot 6. He supports Chiepoo and Nanami in melee offense, and has plenty of HP to group heal in case something happens to get past Augustine or it the party gets hit by magic.
Last edited by wataru14 on Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suiken

Post by suiken »

Pesmerga = One of the best tanks in S2. His physical defense is top notch and his attacks also deals equivalent damage of some powerful runes out there especially his sword is embeded with rage rune.

Georg Prime = One of the most powerful front liners in the series. His Killer rune along with his tremendous attacks are his best asset. He is even more powerful than Pesmerga in terms of attack.

Kika = Just to have a member from SIV. I also like her twin swords and her attacks.

Miakis = Great for support. She is quick enough to cast magic when your party is low at health.e Her physical attack is kinda okay too so in case that you ran out of magic, you won't have to worry about the damage she will deal.

Mazus = Strongest mage in S2. Enough said.

Sarah = Since Zerase is off the list, I'll just replace her with Sarah from SIII.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Suikoden 1

Front: Pesmerga, Fliktor
Rear: Tir, Crowley, Tengaar

Suikoden 2

Front: Pesmerga, Georg, Humphrey
Rear: Riou, Luc, Mazus

Suikoden 3

Pair 1: Hugo, Geddoe
Pair 2: Chris, Emily
Pair 3: Sasarai, Aila
Entorage: Tuta

Suikoden 4:

Lazlo, Kika, Jeane, Viki

Suikoden 5:

Front: Georg, Hazuki, Richard
Back: Frey, Zerase, Sagiri

That would be my party of 6 :) As you can see, I like to have the mix between heavy hitters and powerful Mages.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
mackevin06

Post by mackevin06 »

Pokerface, the idea was to choose one party of 6 from the characters of all of the games. Meaning out of the hundreds of battle characters you have access to throughout the series, which 6 would you choose for a party? And give the reasons for choosing those characters. You're on the right track though :)
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

Ok mate. Let's see:

Georg Prime => THE STRONGEST WARRIOR in all the Suikoden Games
Humphrey => Big Rock when it comes to defense, and he is also a good attacker
Richard => well... this guy is awesome when his skills are maxed out
Zerase => Badass Crazy Lady in black :P
Crowley => may the 100 runes within me...
Warlock => BOOOOOOOOMBADABADA!!!!

Better? :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

I don't agree with Richard, I find him not so useful after Doraat
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account