Your party of 6

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
gildedtalon

Re: Your party of 6

Post by gildedtalon »

Damn, so only Koroku is a star out of those dogs
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Ahah, yes, my perfect party includes Ted, Odessa, Jowy, and Tir from S2 :D
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

I dunno if I'd call it my 'perfect' party but I know I'd be a v.happy chappy if I could have Jeane, Oulan, Mitsuba, Arshtat, Sialeeds and Kisara all in 1 party!! Hang on a sec, I'm seeing a pattern here.................... :P
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Jocky wrote:I dunno if I'd call it my 'perfect' party but I know I'd be a v.happy chappy if I could have Jeane, Oulan, Mitsuba, Arshtat, Sialeeds and Kisara all in 1 party!! Hang on a sec, I'm seeing a pattern here.................... :P
If you play with this party, I want to be the monster so they jump on me :lol:
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:If you play with this party, I want to be the monster so they jump on me :lol:
You'll have to get in line behind me I'm afraid!! :P

In an ideal world they would ALL be in a game together, with a 6 person unite attack called something stupid like the "Booby Beauty Groupy" in which they would all encircle you and then run forward in unison until you were pinned from all sides by all 12 boobies to which you then slowly suffocated and died a happy man!! :lol: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Truly a Unite Attack that you wouldn't mind watching again, and again, and again.........................................
Winterswhite

Post by Winterswhite »

My party of six? Well I'll have the party in Yashuna with Miroon to tend the baths, Anallee to sing, Hai Yo to cook, Euram to pay for everything, Luc to put on a magic show (though I imagine he wouldn't like it.) and Jeane to attract all the guys to my party. Who'd attract the girls? Luc.

Oh wait, you didn't mean that kind of party? Alright then...

Sasarai:He's a really powerful magician and has experience with the battlefield.
Ernst:So we won't die with his Resounding Roar, plus I have a thing for transformations.
Thomas:Someone with more physical power and he's a nice guy.
Viki:Teleportation and good female mage.
Lu:Has a spunky fearless character with a powerful crossbow
Miakis:Cause she can get along with anybody and she's good in both magic and the physical department.

EDIT:Derp, I forgot no true rune people. Then... Uh... I'll take Rody, he's good with magic and he must have all sorts of good tips on how to improve magic with all that training with Estella :D She turned Rody into a human when he was a water imp. :roll:
zqrahll

Post by zqrahll »

If I could take pre-True Rune Bearer Chris, she would absolutely be in my front lines. Chris is such a breath of fresh air as a female lead that isn't a healer/mage/last ancient/or annoying girl next door compared to pretty much everything else out of Japan.

I would absolutely take Jeane, as lightning magic is awesome & I would like to go into her backstory finally (especially what with 5 hinting that she might be into ancient Egyptian necromancy or something) and VA-VA-VOOM!

I would want Fred as my tanky shield using fighter, plus he is a natural leader & the Maximillian Knights would be a great war unit once again.

Definitely want a fighter/mage type with a lightning rune (like Flik, Edge, etc.) Geddoe would be my choice, but... I guess I'll take Futch (S3 style).

And if we're taking Futch, we might as well take Bright too. Their mounted unit is great, plus you can never have enough dragons.

As much as I like Nanami, without her unite she isn't quite as much fun. So, I'll skip her & take my other favorite female from 2, Eilie. Double-Beat & Rage runes make her great at crowd control.

Finally, I would take Sgt. Joe out of love for the character more than anything. Plus, he is pretty good physically & this group could still use a healer.

So my set up would be:

Fred Futch Sgt. Joe
Jeane Bright Eilie

I'd take Goro for support because he heals a lot after battle & he is the hot tub master. Plus, I think everyone could find something to love about the bathing possibilities of my group: Jeane & Eilie for the guys, Fred & Futch for the ladies, Bright & Sgt. Joe for the furries.
tovath

Post by tovath »

I would pick Georg Prime, Percival, Flick, Nelis, Cathari, and Crowley

Georg Prime and Percival for attacking

Nelis and Crowley for magical power Have both of them equipped with magic absorbing runes if possible.

Flick can both attack and use magic as needed.

Cathari...Boom head shot.
Yes I am writing a fanfic. How did you guess?