Why Suikoden really is so special

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
atreides19

Why Suikoden really is so special

Post by atreides19 »

Suikoden is special because...

When I hear real birds chirping outside, even to this day, I am reminded of the quiet and peaceful birds chirping in Suikoden and what they symbolize....not the other way around.

This is actually quite incredible for a game to have this kind of impact (the more powerful analogy now is how real birds make me think of suikoden, and not how suikoden's birds mimic real birds)

Just one more thing that makes this game so darn special.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Why Suikoden really is so special

Post by Sasarai10 »

LOL! Me too...actually they remind me of Forest Village from S2.
Belle

Post by Belle »

Heh. I would say this is kind of weird... but to be honest, I remember playing Suikoden marathon one time. I played so much that by the time I got to Suikoden 3, I was experiencing similar things. I decided to take a walk outside, but when I entered the woods, I swear I was hearing the Zexen forest theme in my head while comparing the pine trees to the "pixel trees" of Mt. Hei-Tou. :P
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

This happens to me too...every now and then with certain bird noises I can hear the Nanami theme playing in my head. I used to hate that song for that reason!
Every now and then I get flashes like that where when I'm doing something or going somewhere,I hear a specific theme...I took two stage combat classes this past year and whenever I would do my fights I would hear Gothic Neclord in my head. It really made it feel more intense for me especially when I was delivering lines haha
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

The birds ALWAYS remind me of Forest Village and the first time I ever played through Suikoden II. Nostalgia trip x1000!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Btw...people wearing straw hats don't remind you of Lordlake citizens?

Today i saw an old man on the road,wearing straw hat,and i thought he was from Lordlake. :!: