I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
TrueWater00

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

Post by TrueWater00 »

:) :) :)
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Hot Like Wasabi

Post by Hot Like Wasabi »

Does any one else have the Soul Eater tattoo? I am considering getting that or the True Fire Rune. My fiancee got has this one:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2149/232 ... 5f.jpg?v=0
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

did you check the pics?

i think he have the Soul Eater
Hot Like Wasabi

Post by Hot Like Wasabi »

Yeah I did, I was just looking for a few more pics
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

wait do you want to see more pics of my soul eater??
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Wow, you live in Ohio! Nice tatoos dude! I really want to get the Soul Eater on my hand, but i'm totally broke. XD
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

agh you live in ohio too?>?? you know what that means...Suikoden partayyy! but yeah, each tattoo cost me about 200 bucks agh, and the beast rune cost 250!!!! since its hugee these bad boys arent cheap :/ you should def get it tattooed when you have the money though!
Cerahbes

Post by Cerahbes »

awesome tattoos =) I have the costumes but not the tattoos hahaha

yay for us Ohio - Suikofans
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

omg you have costumes?!?!?! i want suikoden costumes!!!! wow more ohio suikoden fans, awesomeeee
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

We're actually pretty common in Ohio, Vextor is in Marysville, i'm in Newark, and you two are in Troy and Boardman, there are probably more, but I don't care enough to look. By the way, I've been to both of your cities.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Bask

Post by Bask »

Hey, just stumbled across this as I was searching for rune tattoos. I've only gotten on so far, the Sun Rune.
The person that did it was someone new that I have never been to before... a misstake. Its not bad, gonna get it redone at my old tattoo artists. Here is what it looks like so far.

Well I cant get things to work so just copy and past the link. Don't copy the [url] part of the link though

TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

dude thats a sweet spot for it, im getting the sun rune and the blue moon rune on each side of my beast rune, i cant wait
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

TrueWater00 wrote:dude thats a sweet spot for it, im getting the sun rune and the blue moon rune on each side of my beast rune, i cant wait
Eek!
Sun Rune?? That's a hard one to make!!!

Imagine how complicated its colors and details are with that of the other TR's!

And I just hate it! That's not fair for the other TR's! :(....
But the rune still does look majestic and all! :)
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

hehe i know, i plan on getting the blue moon rune within the next week! i finally saved up enough for it! now here is another question, since i first started playing suikoden, (i got it a year after it FIRST came out, yes i am one of the die hard fans since the begining ;p!!) i have been searching for pictures of the true runes on the computer, the ones of course that i am having trouble finding are the circle rune, which i may have found a picture but i doubt it is the real deal, the sovereign rune, which i know was embedded in barbarosas sword, but i once saw a picture that claimed to be the true rune, but that design was also said to be a mere unicorn rune, the rune of change, and yubers eightfold rune, if anyone can give me a picture which has been proven to be one of these runes, please let me know, like i said before i have been doing my own research on the runes, and here are some things i have found in my many years of trying to find the real deal designs.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... GALORE.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... nds/TR.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... es12-1.jpg
Georg

Post by Georg »

I always thought that the True Wind Rune could be a very good tattoo.

Congratulations ^^