I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
TrueWater00

I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

Post by TrueWater00 »

Yes it is true, I love suikoden so much i want to get ALL 27 Runes (when all are revealed) tattoo'd on my body, i have 5 so far, The soul eater, The true lightning rune, The true wind rune, the rune of punishment, and the beast rune, and plan on getting 22 more ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TrueWater00 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
darkphoenix

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

Post by darkphoenix »

Real cool. Hope Konami reveals all the 27 runes before your skin is too loose and floppy to host any more tattoos.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

That's pretty impressive Pollensalta would probably be interested in those if she's around. They seem to be in fairly inconspicuous spots if you had a job interview or something so I approve.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

haha thank you! yeah none of my tattoos are going to be visible past my elbows (for jobs) so its a good thing im 6'3 lol i have a lot of room for 27 tattoos ;p
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

They look really cool! Congratulations ;)
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

Definitely cool, how much did those cost you?
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

each tattoo cost about 150-200, and the beast rune on my back was 250 and took 5 and a half hours :o but they all are colored exactly how the true runes are, i love them ;p
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

on what currency?
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Pretty cool! Did the person who did them ask what they were?
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

US. dollars is the currency, and yeah i have been going to the same guy since i got the soul eater (my first tattoo) so he knows what hes in for and he knows hes gotta do 22 more haha, im going to get the blue moon rune next :) :)
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

TrueWater00 wrote:US. dollars is the currency, and yeah i have been going to the same guy since i got the soul eater (my first tattoo) so he knows what hes in for and he knows hes gotta do 22 more haha, im going to get the blue moon rune next :) :)
What if they release a really crappy true rune in a future game, like a True Pink Balloon Rune or a True Choo-Choo Train Rune :P
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

hahaha i knew what i was getting myself into, im already in this proccess too far to quit, if it is a true rune, it will be inked on my body. ;p
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

Wow, they look really great! I like where they're placed, too. Makes me want to get one. I'm too much of a wimp to do that, though.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

you should! they dont hurt that bad, you should get like a little charm rune or sumthin tattoo'd on u, it would be cute ;)
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

Hmm, I should be able to handle a small tattoo, lol. I'm not sure if my boyfriend would like it much... Or my parents... But who has to know?