Suikoden VI

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
rydwha

Suikoden VI

Postby rydwha » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 am

Game Details
Developer: Rydwha
Genre: RPG
Playtime: ± 5 Hours

Game Synopsis
In the world of Kanakan, the sell-sword Ryan Raven is down on his luck. After losing a ton of money gambling, he takes a job from the mercenary's guild to protect a young performer named Selia Turner. Selia wishes to find five rune pieces scattered throughout Kanakan and needs Ryan to act as a bodyguard. While the job sounds easy, Ryan hates kids and lets the world know this. In fact, he lets his client know this from the get-go. Surely, this hatred towards youth must stem from somewhere. It does, and you will learn about it and Selia's reason for the rune pieces.

Screenshots
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Download Info
[spoiler]
Like our Facebook page to get latest updates in your Facebook feed.
https://www.facebook.com/rydwha/

For more information, updates, and useful links, please visit our website.
http://rydwha.blogspot.com/2014/12/suikoden-vi.html
[/spoiler]
Last edited by rydwha on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pyriel
Webmaster

Re: Suikoden VI - First Chapter

Postby Pyriel » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:33 pm

At first glance this looks like just another ripped assets game. I can't say more than that, because the file "contains invalid data". It may just be due to a corrupt download, but RPGMaker.net won't allow you to download the file more than once every 15 minutes, and every time I've retried the download the site dies before I can complete it, and then it resets the clock.

bernard02

Re: Suikoden VI

Postby bernard02 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:26 am

Pyriel wrote:At first glance this looks like just another ripped assets game. I can't say more than that, because the file "contains invalid data". It may just be due to a corrupt download, but RPGMaker.net won't allow you to download the file more than once every 15 minutes, and every time I've retried the download the site dies before I can complete it, and then it resets the clock.

Speaking about corrupt download, is there any option just to correct the problem? That the file may be recover at the end.

Pyriel
Webmaster

Postby Pyriel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 am

None that I know of. It's one of those stupid RPG Maker, self-inflating EXE files. I don't know if those things have any capacity for error correction, or even what compression they use. If it's something fairly common, it might be possible to strip out the actual data and create a plain archive that the relevant application could try to repair, but figuring that out seems like more trouble than it's worth.

tlbearer23

Postby tlbearer23 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 am

Game works fine for me.

Return to “Suikoden Fan Work”