Almost completed bestestmost Suikoden fangame

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
BrucePrintscreen

Almost completed bestestmost Suikoden fangame

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Hello everyone,

I am very proud to open this topic and talk to you about something without ever showing you any link towards it: my own Suikoden fangame, whose title is Suikoden Elite Ace Edge New Blood Revolution!
(this exclamation mark is part of the title, it's not me being enthusiastic about it).
Because only losers use RPGMaker, I programmed it myself with my friend Jeff, who has a lot of free time since he's out of jail, and with whom I did a lot of coding when we were 12 years old (we created an awesome graphic interface for MS-DOS by using GW-BASIC). The game is now in its second-to-last version, meaning that there is practically nothing to be done before it can be issued: graphics, sounds, and animation. And also a bit of dialogue and secondary plotlines. And the music.
In order to help me and my friend Jeff finishing this awesome game, I decided to recruit artists and developers in the place where they can always be found: the Internet. So if you are reading this message, I'm sure you're the right person, please write to me so we can include you to our awesome team!
Now here is the story for Suikoden Elite Ace Edge New Blood Revolution! This happens a couple of years after the end of Suikoden II. You, the hero, come from the exploited working class of the corrupted and bourgeois Toran Republic. Someday, you wake up as the magician Leknin appears in front of you and gives you the item "Old Book Vol. 1", whose title is "The Capital". Then Leknin tells you to go and unite workers all around the world of Suikoden.
As you go around you meet your future best friend, a miner from Tinto called Joseph, whose wife and children were beaten to death before his eyes on order of Gustav because Joseph organised the first Union of Miners. After failing to improve the working conditions of the miners, Joseph runs into you and you guys become good friends.
On your way, Leknin appears again and give a rune to both kids, an ancient rune that has been divided in two: you receive the Hammer Rune and Joseph receives the Sickle Rune. Thanks to their power, you quickly overrule the filthy capitalist Toran republic (which was really ruled by the evil big company milionaires like Kun To smoking a big cigar and Chandler his evil minority shareholder). You set your castle in the former Hidden factory and begin to gather the 108 Red Stars of Destiny for your People's Democratic Army.
You then invade Dunan and find a sizeable ennemy in the Gordon's Emporium Trading Corp Ltd, by now the backbone of Dunan's banking system. Another of your adversary is the chain of luxury hotels Hilda, which Alex created to honour his wife (by now platinum blonde and with fake boobs) with five star cooking from Hai Yo and complete spa center designed by Tetsu. You are appalled by such decadent luxury at the expense of the working classes and destroy them one by one. This is how you create the United Soviet States of Dunan and Toran.
Meanwhile, you start diverging in opinion with your friend Joseph, after he recruited Viki and manipulate her to teleport any undesired ethnicity to Mt Seifu. He eliminates Kobolds, Wingers, and Elves alike, under the pretense that they are bourgeois by nature. He replaces their territories with three Soviet republics federated to your state: Elftonia, Winglatvia, and Kobolithuania. They are practically empty since he deported everyone to Seifu, except for a few collaborators. Sid now rules Winglatvia with an iron fist, Kobolithuania is ruled by the kobold who used to run the trading post but who cleverly switched sides and sold his friends to you, and Elftonia has a lunatic government where Stallion forces everyone to run in order to keep them busy and not thinking about their condition.
Amongst original characters, there is one named Bruce whose rune is so powerful he can kill the final boss in one shot and he is the most perfect character in the whole series, and there is also Mukumukuchu, who is an original character born from a Mukumuku and a Pikachu.
In the end you invade Harmonia at the time as the Island states and cut it into two countries, and Pesmerga sleeps with Sierra. THE END.

I hope you guys like it and will be glad to contribute to the kickstarter I created for the game!
sticky-runes

Re: Almost completed bestestmost Suikoden fangame

Post by sticky-runes »

I could compose the ending theme for ya. Let's see...

♪ ♫ We'd go down to Two River
And into the river we'd dive
Oh down to Two River we did ride

Then I got Sierra pregnant
and man that was all she wrote
And for my 190th birthday I got a union card and a Windspun Coat
We went down to the courthouse
and Lord Makai put it all to rest
No wedding day smiles no walk down the aisle
No Red Rose Rune no One-Piece Dress

That night we went down to Two River
And into the Sewers we'd dive
Oh down in Two River we did hide ♩ ♬
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Here's a short trailer featuring one of the comedy relief characters, a man named Medved Seks, and all the characters whose gender and age you will get entirely wrong unless you buy the accompanying guide for $14.99.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6RID82Ru-k
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

And here is the cinematics that precedes the final battle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk

The character with the black sunglasses is Kim Silverberg, who is the head strategist in the game.

Did I mention that in this game, Flik is now known as Flik the Red LIghting, and bears a red-tshirt with Odessa's face stenciled over it?
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Hello everyone,

I am very proud to open this topic and talk to you about something without ever showing you any link towards it: my own Suikoden fangame, whose title is Suikoden Elite Ace Edge New Blood Revolution!
(this exclamation mark is part of the title, it's not me being enthusiastic about it).
Because only losers use RPGMaker, I programmed it myself with my friend Jeff, who has a lot of free time since he's out of jail, and with whom I did a lot of coding when we were 12 years old (we created an awesome graphic interface for MS-DOS by using GW-BASIC). The game is now in its second-to-last version, meaning that there is practically nothing to be done before it can be issued: graphics, sounds, and animation. And also a bit of dialogue and secondary plotlines. And the music.
In order to help me and my friend Jeff finishing this awesome game, I decided to recruit artists and developers in the place where they can always be found: the Internet. So if you are reading this message, I'm sure you're the right person, please write to me so we can include you to our awesome team!
Now here is the story for Suikoden Elite Ace Edge New Blood Revolution! This happens a couple of years after the end of Suikoden II. You, the hero, come from the exploited working class of the corrupted and bourgeois Toran Republic. Someday, you wake up as the magician Leknin appears in front of you and gives you the item "Old Book Vol. 1", whose title is "The Capital". Then Leknin tells you to go and unite workers all around the world of Suikoden.
As you go around you meet your future best friend, a miner from Tinto called Joseph, whose wife and children were beaten to death before his eyes on order of Gustav because Joseph organised the first Union of Miners. After failing to improve the working conditions of the miners, Joseph runs into you and you guys become good friends.
On your way, Leknin appears again and give a rune to both kids, an ancient rune that has been divided in two: you receive the Hammer Rune and Joseph receives the Sickle Rune. Thanks to their power, you quickly overrule the filthy capitalist Toran republic (which was really ruled by the evil big company milionaires like Kun To smoking a big cigar and Chandler his evil minority shareholder). You set your castle in the former Hidden factory and begin to gather the 108 Red Stars of Destiny for your People's Democratic Army.
You then invade Dunan and find a sizeable ennemy in the Gordon's Emporium Trading Corp Ltd, by now the backbone of Dunan's banking system. Another of your adversary is the chain of luxury hotels Hilda, which Alex created to honour his wife (by now platinum blonde and with fake boobs) with five star cooking from Hai Yo and complete spa center designed by Tetsu. You are appalled by such decadent luxury at the expense of the working classes and destroy them one by one. This is how you create the United Soviet States of Dunan and Toran.
Meanwhile, you start diverging in opinion with your friend Joseph, after he recruited Viki and manipulate her to teleport any undesired ethnicity to Mt Seifu. He eliminates Kobolds, Wingers, and Elves alike, under the pretense that they are bourgeois by nature. He replaces their territories with three Soviet republics federated to your state: Elftonia, Winglatvia, and Kobolithuania. They are practically empty since he deported everyone to Seifu, except for a few collaborators. Sid now rules Winglatvia with an iron fist, Kobolithuania is ruled by the kobold who used to run the trading post but who cleverly switched sides and sold his friends to you, and Elftonia has a lunatic government where Stallion forces everyone to run in order to keep them busy and not thinking about their condition.
Amongst original characters, there is one named Bruce whose rune is so powerful he can kill the final boss in one shot and he is the most perfect character in the whole series, and there is also Mukumukuchu, who is an original character born from a Mukumuku and a Pikachu.
In the end you invade Harmonia at the time as the Island states and cut it into two countries, and Pesmerga sleeps with Sierra. THE END.

I hope you guys like it and will be glad to contribute to the kickstarter I created for the game!
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Awesome work!
bluemask

Post by bluemask »

I think you guys can also include a transvestite narcissist modeled after her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7nGTbP5mPc

Well if that's.. possible of course :D
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

I didn’t like the end boss being killed in one blow, so how about this:

The enemy is summoning Competitius, the incarnation of the True Growth Rune. It keeps growing and threatens to crush the whole continent.
Your attacks have no effect, neither the unite attack by Gavara and Castron, nor Mao Mao’s special Great Leap Forward attack. Only when the heroes unite the hammer and sickle runes, the Growth Rune incarnation bursts like a bubble...
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan