Suikoden (VI)

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
fantasykisala

Suikoden (VI)

Post by fantasykisala »

I have decided to make a fan version on Suikoden (VI), below is the story that it will be following. Please give me your thoughts on this idea:

This game takes place 10 years after Suikoden III and takes place in Harmonia. Sasari has decided that he is tired of seeing non-humans treated as if they are not people and is taking the fight to the government. He was slowly forming a rebel army that the Hero comes into after her father is killed. She decides to join the rebel army because her best friend and bodyguard is a kobold. Not long after she joins the army, Sasari is killed by an assassin and she takes over his army and starts to pursue the Holy Rune that Hikusaak is believed to have. She also knows that they will need a new base of operations and more members and she starts with that.
fantasykisala

Re: Suikoden (VI)

Post by fantasykisala »

I'm looking for people that are willing to do scripts and maps.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Moved the thread to Fan work section.

Please don't double post, use the edit button if you want to add to a previous post that no one has responded to. See the rules in my signature for more information.

Also, many people have come up with lofty ideas for making a fan Suikoden but it almost never pans out. Especially if you don't already have someone to do any of the actual programing.
Flufflez

Post by Flufflez »

"scripts and maps" is one of the more vague requests you could make. maybe tell us a little about the technology you're using to make your game?