Chinchirorin for Android

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
Antimatzist

Chinchirorin for Android

Post by Antimatzist »

I'm putting this in this sub-forum, as this is somehow Suikoden related. I'm not the author of it, someone just posted it on the SRM wall.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... hlcm9jbCJd

It's for free! I don't know if it's good, but for those, that possess this new technology called "smartphone" (I don't) it might be worth your time.
EstrangedIX

Re: Chinchirorin for Android

Post by EstrangedIX »

Thanks for the heads up, Anti. Just played a couple of levels and I'm liking it so far. It runs smooth, no crashes or anything like that. The dialog is amusing, wasn't sure I'd get into it having a story but it's not bad. I can see myself playing this a lot, unless I discover it killing the battery or something. The app is ad supported, but they're not in the way. If anything negative comes up I'll let you know. The dev has another app that had bad reviews, but hopefully it doesn't scare people away from downloading this.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Looks like I may have to check it out to. Just a quick question to Estranged: My phone doesn't have a ton of internal memory (but I do have a 32gig micro SD), so I have to pick and choose what apps I download, and this looks fairly big at nearly 44MB. Does it include an option to copy it to the phone's SD card?
PSN: FreshMetal80
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Not sure. Unfortunately, LG didn't see fit to include the option to move apps to SD with the L9.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE