Suikoden Teas at Adagio-!

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
tathi

Suikoden Teas at Adagio-!

Post by tathi »

Hey everyone! I have been a long long long time forum lurker, but I wanted to share these with you!

Adagio Teas has a whole entire section devoted to custom user made blends-- and a whole section of that devoted to FANDOM inspired blends. When I looked, there were exactly zero Suikoden teas ;--; I knew I had to fix it!

So I'm making and promoting Suikoden-inspired tea blends!! I maKe -zero money- off these teas (though if someone purchases my tea blends, I get points towards purchasing more tea for myself so I can taste test new blends, and continue the cycle of tea!). These are purely for fandom's sake, and for the sake of tea-loving Suiko-fans everywhere!

Here are the blends I currently have up:

'Forgotten Days' (Tir Blend) - green tea blend; light, sweet, balanced tea with grounded by black tea with a slight hint of citrus and spice

'Gremio's Kitchen' (Gremio Blend) - BASICALLY TASTES LIKE COOKIES. Vanilla oolong and green tea, almond oolong blend.

'Bright Shield' (Riou Blend) - You should probably like oranges, as this tea is very orangey. Green/white/mate blend.

'La Mer' (Lazlo Blend) - Tropical pina colada, with underlying mango and a touch of tangy hibiscus. White/herbal blend.

'Eightfold Black' (Yuber Blend) - Three different black teas; strong and spiced without being overwhelmingly so

'Calculated Risk' (Albert Blend) - Rooibos blend; tastes similar to a creamy raspberry amaretto.

'Silver Maiden' (Chris Blend) - White tea blend with refreshing peppermint and lemon balm (which is more like a honey flavor than lemon)

New! 'Brilliant But Lazy (Caesar Blend) - Nutty, sweet almond and hazelnuts are perked up and given that little hint of genius by ginger, but mellowed out by cocoa notes.

New! 'Black Sword' (Jowy Blend) - Malty, rich black tea blend— slightly smoky, with a little bit of tart sweetness like dates

New! 'Beautiful Morning' (Nanami Blend) - Strawberry and sweet summer fruits over a vanilla oolong base.

New! 'Fire Bringer' (Hugo Blend) - 'Cinnamon as heck' is probably the best way to describe this black tea blend that will light a fire under you and get you going in the morning.

New! 'Robber's Tea' - Based on the infamous Mt. Tigerwolf special, this soothing, naturally caffeine-free blend of chamomile, lemongrass, and peppermint will have you shuffling off to sleep before you know it-- just make sure you're not drinking it in the company of bandits.

I have teas on deck for Flik, Viktor, Geddoe, Frey, Thomas, Apple, Snowe, Sasarai, and Luc.... and SO MANY MORE.

Basically Adagio is a super company that caters to its customers and the power of creativity-- and fandom. Also, I get to design all my own labels, which is wayyyyy too much fun (you can see them on the different teas' pages, I won't put them up here and bog down the thread).

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to spread the word via tumblr/twitter/whatever you use!
Last edited by tathi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flufflez

Re: Suikoden Teas at Adagio-!

Post by Flufflez »

wow you must really like tea. anything that keeps the series in our minds i guess
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

What about 'bear tea' (Viktor)? I'd drink anything with his portrait on it!
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Those sound delicious. I'm gonna order some when I can.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
tathi

Post by tathi »

Oh wow, thanks so much for the post at the Revival Movement! I hadn't even thought about sharing it there yet, even though I'm a member :x I don't use Facebook as much as I could, I guess, haha.

I -definitely- will have a Viktor tea (and Flik, and Nanami, and and and and and.... ) There are just so many characters, this is the most fun fan project I've done yet.
tathi

Post by tathi »

Hi guys! I updated the master list at the top with a ton of new character blends, plus my take on the infamous 'Robber's Tea,' which was so awesomely inspired by a few comments at the Revival Movement page. Thanks for checking them out! :3
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

This is awesome!!!! Great job :)
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Warcrown

Post by Warcrown »

I'm not a big tea drinker myself, but Suikoden tea...That is another matter entirely and will certainly make an exception.