Lazlo and Sasaria Sprite

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
xtian3426

Lazlo and Sasaria Sprite

Post by xtian3426 »

is it possible if someone can make a Lazlo walking sprite, a sprite which is similar to Suikoden 2 sprites? (Making Lazlo to make battle sprites for him may be hard but if you don't wanna start from scratch, you can use Hix/Viktor/Flik even one-handed sword, as the basic sprite for making him)

Also (this may be quite hard but if someone can do it then i'll wait for it) a Battle Sprite for Sasaria, which is similar to Suikoden 2 battle sprites which are facing diagonally.

You can find all the sprites of Sasaria, Hix and all chars from this site:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/psx_ps ... index.html

hope you can help me :)
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Antimatzist

Re: Lazlo and Sasaria Sprite

Post by Antimatzist »

The Suikoden IV loading screen features a 2d-SuikodenII-like Razro running.. maybe someone can start fromt hat one.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha yep maybe :) if someone can rip it :p
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Flufflez

Post by Flufflez »

maybe mention what you're working on?
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

a fan game for suikoden 2 which includes Lazlo in the game
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Is time travel involved, or are they communing with his dessicated corpse? Although, I guess if you assume the Rune of Punishment never becomes a parasite again, Lazlo could still be alive.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

that what i was thinking it was like years in SIV timeline but when mastering the rune's power you can live up to many years like Ted? im assuming that he mastered the rune and never aged just like Ted.
Flufflez

Post by Flufflez »

are you using rpg maker for this fan game or something else? is it a full fledged rpg that you are making? can you provide us with anything that might motivate us to contribute? i've started a couple of suikoden fan projects myself, and put a lot of effort into accomplishing very little, but i'd be more than happy to help if i thought that i was working with someone who had a good idea and had the skills to create a playable game.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

apparently im using rpg maker vx cause im kinda used to it. ive been using it for more than 2 years i guess but i haven't finished a game cause i always change the idea, story etc. haha lol :) i will be consistent on the fan game btw. a full pledged rpg? i guess nope. finding the same features and everything like suiko-style may be quite complicated so i'll say half-pledged :0 and im busy with school too so i have little update to do the rpg. I'll post a demo soon after i finish some maps and battle things. well you will see what the project will turn out after i post the demo :) so i guess for now please wait :P
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Are you the same guy from RPGRevolution who I just kept a lesson of who is Sasarai and Luc? Yes, you are! :D

As and fellow RPGM-User I just want to say that the best RPG Maker to use to make Suikoden Fan game is probably RPG Make XP. VX is just TOO limited.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

apparently yes im that guy :) well yes xp is more good but considering the scripts and all i'll try to stick with vx