Suikoden Tactics Artwork

A forum to suggest ideas that you would like to see turned into artwork for the site and provide feedback for what is produced.
Luludubyou

Suikoden Tactics Artwork

Post by Luludubyou »

I am an avid collector of the character concept art for all the Suikoden games as it inspires my own work and it has been driving me nuts that I cannot find artwork for tactics aside from the 5 main characters.

I was wondering if anyone has the strategy guide and if they do, are there full character art depictions like in the Suikoden 5 strategy guide?

Or, if anyone actually has the character designs for the game, I would much appreciate getting them. People like Martin, Iskas, etc. Infact all of the characters from the game would be great, even the returning ones.

Much Appreciated

-Lulu
Blutiger Engel

Re: Suikoden Tactics Artwork

Post by Blutiger Engel »

I have the Japanese Rhapsodia Final Archive which has art for pretty much all of the characters (not all full-page, but most full-body and all of the character portraits. The returning characters with no costume changes are sort of messy with no color) and the strategy guide with extras like goodwill conversations, etc (except I can't read any of it, grr). One place you can get it is here.