Suikoden Cameos in Other Konami Games?

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Suikoden Cameos in Other Konami Games?

Post by dragonmasterx »

Tokimeki Memorial Girl Side 2 - I heard there are quite a few Suikoden references in here, but I haven't played it myself.

Oz - Feel's Flame Champion outfit is from Suikoden 3. Unfortunately, I can't find any pics of it online. And the outfit costs too much in-game, and I don't feel like playing that much to see the outfit. OZ is rare case of a game being published in Japan and Europe, but not in the US.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Which Tokimeki version? I had also heard reports about it, and also on the saturn japanese dialogues.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I was thinking of the PS2 version. But maybe other games in the series had cameos/references too.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I dont know any cameos just the mention of Suikoden in MGS 1 for the playstation. Which was a surprise but I've always wondered if there would have been a cameo in MGS 2 I never spotted on though.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
avenger

Re: Suikoden Cameos in Other Konami Games?

Post by avenger »

well if you listen to the vandal hearts 1 soundtrack, some of the music resembles suikoden 1 music.