Ash and Ash II - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad rpgs

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Ash and Ash II - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad rpgs

Post by dragonmasterx »

Konami is listed as the publisher for Ash II.

Best dialogue ever in an iPhone rpg. There is a different, unique, humorous message for every cabinet, barrel, drawer, etc. you check in the game. That goes how much attention they paid to detail despite the simplicity of the game.

About 4 hours in so far and my favorite rpg on my iPod Touch so far. Didn't expect such a grand tale on my little device.

Ash is on sale now for a dollar, might as well pick it up if you've an i-device.

I personally find it lame that Final Fantasy 1, 2, 3, and other Squenix games get way better sales just because it's Squenix, Ash is easily better than whatever Squenix has to offer.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Ash and Ash II - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad rpgs

Post by KFCrispy »

wow the preview screens tell me this is a straight-up RPG Maker game.
Neoguardian

Re: Ash and Ash II - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad rpgs

Post by Neoguardian »

Yeah, Ash is pretty incredible as far as story and music goes. Buggy, but the bugs aren't dealbreakers. Ash II, on the other hand, has some pretty noticeable bugs. Weapons behaving as armor, armor behaving as weapons. I just hope the team wakes up and finishes what they started. For now I'm sticking with the silver edition of Ash II, after reading all the angry comments on the Gold edition.