Alpha-Terra Conspiracy

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Section69

Alpha-Terra Conspiracy

Post by Section69 »

This game starts in the year 2088, Human Society has continued its downward trend. You are a Technician working on the Slipstream Chamber Project which is basically a time machine. The game isn't about the time machine but it is one piece of technology which threads into the rest of the story. The game takes place over the course of hundreds of years. Eventually you are in space exploring planets and fighting for your life.

I am trying to thread the game's conspiracies with realistic possible conspiracies all for the purpose of an insane storyline. Keep in mind the game is a huge work in progress. I am about 30% of the way done. I have made the middle of the game and the Beginning but I haven't joined them together yet. The beginning is newer than the middle, a stroke of inspiration if you will.

In any case if you want to play a game and get RPG Fever download this game. I do not plan to make any money on this at all, it is a labor of love and I want to spark an Open-Source gaming movement. I need lots of ideas and I am always looking for help on the project if anybody is interested. I need characters made, faces for the characters, storyline ideas, you name it. Let me know what you think. I want this game to be as interesting as possible.

Suikoden is a huge inspiration for this game so I thought I would post it. Eventually you have a rebel base on a planet where you can get characters that will add to the base. kind of like Suikoden.

Download Link

Screenshots:

More at opensourcegaming.org
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antimatzist

Re: Alpha-Terra Conspiracy

Post by Antimatzist »

Is the battle system standard rpg maker battle system?
Section69

Post by Section69 »

No, it is a badass side battle system. I thought the default system was lame.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Hm can't play it because I'm missing the run time package. Do I get it if I install the rpg maker?
Zer0

Post by Zer0 »

This looks awesome brah. Suikoden. IN SPACE!
Section69

Post by Section69 »

Yes the RTP is included when you install the rpg maker program. When I have a final release of this game the RTP will not be required. I have a file inside the zip that will help.

And yes, suikoden in space was the vibe I was going for.
Section69

Post by Section69 »

New build of the game is available here:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3495/

And Here:
http://s31tech.org/Alpha-Terra%20Conspiracy.zip

If you were to play it right now it would be about 10-15 hours long. It's like a sci-fi suikoden.

I have also edited the package files so you don't need the RTP.