Diablo

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
LadyMikain

Diablo

Post by LadyMikain »

:shock: i luv diablo but diablo 2's better and does anybody know when diablo 3 is comming out?
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Re: Ico-Shadow of the Colossus-The Last Guardian

Post by gilgamesh31 »

:twisted: Blasphemy! :P No Diablo II does have some better things like hiring fighters and upgraded menu/gameplay, also you visit deserts and jungles and the like. But the first Diablo just has this eerie atmosphere (mainly due to the awesome and guinuinly freaky soundtrack) that the second one lacks. I must admit though i was playing Diablo 1 recently and its so primative in gameplay especially the inventory menu. Its much better to turn the speed up as well or you'll be moving as slow as a slug. Not sure when III's coming out but i can hear already that the musics an even furthur departure from the first. In most cases music doesnt make or brake a game for me but the score to the first game is extremly exquisit. But we have strayed quite far from the actually topic now...
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
LadyMikain

Re: Ico-Shadow of the Colossus-The Last Guardian

Post by LadyMikain »

:? so i have to make a whole new topic to just even mention a different game thats a bit silly! and diablo 2 is just an improvement on diablo 1 so i dont see how it could be better then the sequel?
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
Night Shadow

Re: Diablo

Post by Night Shadow »

i love diablo! never got to finishing the first one, but i played the second. i was an amazon girl. :D haha. i was always teased for that, being a guy and all. but really, shes an excellent character. i find there are only two others who can come up to par with her: the necromancer and the druid.

its been ages since a new diablo game. lets hope part 3 is worth the wait. :D
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
LadyMikain

Post by LadyMikain »

I play as the paladin and the druid but the druids much better i luv when he turns into the warebear my favorite levels the 2nd one in the desert. the amazon is good too but i dont play as her much. im like the opposite i always play as the guys. :P
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

wow, i cant believe this....i cant remember any paladin race. @_@ im getting really senile. haha. though if i may justify, i was still in elementary when i was playing diablo. =P i remember the assassin and sorceress though. cant remember if there were more.

as for me, gender really isnt an issue when i pick a character. i find myself swaying towards male characters though, probably since they dominate video games. :) ive always appreciated a good girl character...like chris lightfellow. she steps on any sort of stereotype.
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Aah Diablo 2, the only game that I never uninstall since I installed it in my computer back in 2001. Such a great game that bring back so many memories. :)
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

:lol: My Diablo II's still installed as well even though i havent played it for years. I just read on IGN that the Diablo team are advatising a job for a PS3 specalist. So it sounds like we might get Diablo III on the PS3!
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Wouldn't be that surprising. I remember playing Diablo on Playstation and hearing Deckard Cain speak Swedish, those were the times...
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

Hahaha. Cool. :D

Im pretty stoked to try that new Witch Doctor Class. Voodoo magic sounds really new to the whole Diablo franchise. It would be interesting to see how well they pull it off.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Yeah, the witchdoctor class looks fun, those walls of corpses and the minions they can summon look sweet. The monk also looks like they would be cool to play as but the class that i think im looking most forward to trying out is the demon hunter. I nearly always play as the rouge class in the original and the demon hunter looks like a cross beetween that and the assassin from Diablo II. Diablo III finally gives you a choice beetween which sex you want your character to be, its about time as well.
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Please God no, not in PS3. If Blizzard really want to make Diablo 3 (I doubt it, since they're so busy with WoW even they abandoned Warcraft 4) please let it be a PC game.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.