Legend of Zelda

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
LadyMikain

Re: Legend of Zelda

Post by LadyMikain »

i liked that game, double hookshot, the spinny disc thingy and the blue swimming outfit were soo kool! i wanted link and midna to hook up, but it has to be all about zelda, the series is named after her in the end i suppose.
I don't regret the decision I made that day. Even now. But...my heart still aches. I..I want to follow my heart. Whether it is right or wrong will be judged by history.-Pahn. Suikoden.
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

hahaha. you're totally right. though there was always that little girl ilia, and i thought nintendo would actually do it a bit different this time and bring link and ilia together. =P
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Skyward Sword finally gets a release date: 18th November in Europe and 20th in America. Hopefully it wont disappoint...
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Night Shadow

Post by Night Shadow »

thanks for the update, gilgamesh! =)

while im excited for this game, and am hoping it will be good, a part of me died when i read somewhere how the staff members wanted to put orchestrated music into the game, but Miyamoto decided not to since he wanted to focus on "gameplay". i really appreciate it when games have orchestrated music, and it would have been epic to ride epona, travelling through hyrule, listening to the sound of the wind, orchestra style. =( oh well.

fingers crossed. XD
‎"...Or else, it is the dream that haunts you. You wait with the promise of the next dream...when the act of waiting is dependent on remembering."
mackevin06

Post by mackevin06 »

The only LoZ games I've played are the first 4. Didn't get to play the first two much (had to go to a friend's house to play them), got frustrated by Ocarina of Time in the water palace when you get the iron boots(?), but played the crap out of the SNES one and beat it multiple times. Love that game.
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

I finished Ocarina of Time last winter...loved that game,a lot,but the only thing I didn't like *spoiler I suppose* was the party at the end!! A party for me and I couldn't go...lame...kidding,it was a fun game and I think I might play it again some time soon. The only real thing stopping me is the water temple.
Right now I'm playing Majora's Mask,the back and forth/keeping track of time is a little overwhelming at times. But so far so good.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455