Pokemon B/W

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Antimatzist

Pokemon B/W

Post by Antimatzist »

Anyone playing the new games?

I skipped the last DS games and so this is quite a new experience for me.. it's still Pokemon like I remember it, only a bit better gameplaywise, but I don't like the design of most new Pokemon.

Anyway, I'd be interested in trading a bit, I already have a Zorua and as soon as I have a Ditto (somewhen...) I could trade it. I also have the Fire and Grass Starter and play the White Edition.
aridanus

Re: Pokemon B/W

Post by aridanus »

How in the world do you have a Zorua already? Goodness! I thought I got pretty far but I guess I'm still slow!
Maybe I shouldn't have overestimated myself, I'm still at the sixth gym..

Anyway.. I have black just 'cos my sister got the other version. *_* I got the fire starter, but now I think it's kind of suckish, but maybe I'm just no good at loving my pokemon enough!
I think the game play is nice, I didn't like the sprites at first because they all looked like extraterrestrials to me, but I've gotten used to it... The new pkmn don't bother me so much cause I kind of like running into foreign ones I never seen before. Cheren keeps freaking me out with his pursuit of power though,

I don't have any cool pokemon to trade other than the ones I caught, so nothing special to trade! ]:
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

A friend traded it over to me :) I'm just at the 4th gym so I'm not really fast ;)
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

I was quite under-levelled when I went to the Elite Four two days ago, with only my Krookodile and Scolipede in the 50s. I thought I couldn't make it and decided not to save after the fights...just to test the waters for later. Ended up beating them; it was a tough fight with Marshal and woah, did not expect the long intermission and ruckus that N just caused. Definitely saved at that point and now level-grinding. So far, I managed to catch a Deino last night and now trying to get it to a high level.

I must say, I really like these versions and I loooove the new pokemon in them. They made me LOVE bug pokemon 'cause they're so pretty and cool-looking! Aside from the absence of a slot machine, which always made my wasting of game time fun, it's quite a great game. I'd trade if I knew how, haha. I play Black with the fire starter and don't really have any of the special pokemon yet u_u
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Can you use the Wi-Fi options? I could give you, well, any of the starters, Zorua and both fossile-pokemon, I think... haven't played for a long time.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I have White! My friend came back form Canada and presented it to me and I haven't got around to playing it yet (must find DS). But I cannot wait, I've heard good things.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.