Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Antimatzist

Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Post by Antimatzist »

THIS WILL BE EPIC

I love the PW-series, it is one of my favourite DS-game-series and I would love to see it continued.

Professor Layton.. I always liked it when I played it at a friend's house, but it is one of the most expensive games for the DS imo (I mean 20+€ für a game of this "age", even in a used state, is pretty much.)

I am really looking forward to this and I am positive that it will come out in the West too, as Professor Layton seems to be fairly popular here and PW too; at least every game got released here.
RangerDeon

Re: Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Post by RangerDeon »

I just hope it's not solely for the 3DS
Otherwise I won't be getting it.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I don't see the art styles matching. I mean with in their own universes I assume they look "normal" in context cause everyone in Layton games have the same look, but mix that with Phoenix Wright that has a more traditional art style I just don't see how they are gonna match up without the Layton characters looking weird. It's gonna look like they're from different planets.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.