Infinite Space

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Antimatzist

Infinite Space

Post by Antimatzist »

Does anybody own this game?

I have it for some time, but lost itnerest in it after some hours. But now I picked it up again and can't let it go. I would describe it as a text-adventure with RPG-elements and RTS-spaceship combats. Mix that with some Suikoden influences and I think that pretty much is the game.

The Suikoden influences show themselves in that you can find over a hundred crew members. Also, melee battles are fought in a stone-paper-scissor style battle which reminds me a lot of Suikoden I's army battle system, only in real time. And an old character just told me she has 108 children and I just see that as a Suikoden reference, hehe.

If you see it cheap, I think I'd recommend buying it. It takes some time to get into it, but I'm now 17h in it and it is really good.
Hirathien

Re: Infinite Space

Post by Hirathien »

What system is it available for?
Antimatzist

Re: Infinite Space

Post by Antimatzist »

Hirathien wrote:What system is it available for?
Oh sorry, i forgot to mention that.

it is for the Nintendo DS and both available in the USA and Europe (but both games are English only, but for all non-English speakers: This is no problem, it mostly does without technobabble, and when a scientiest speaks about anti-proton-whatever, everybody ingame goes "Wtf!?")