Shinning Force 2

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
TimSteel

Shinning Force 2

Post by TimSteel »

I never played any of the other games in the series.But I have Shinning Force 2 for the Sega Genesis.I Really loved this game.If I remember it was the first rpg I played with a tactical type battle map.The story was good,lots of extra charectors to find in the game.Anybody here remember this lil gem from way back when?
Humphrey Mintz
Location: Rotherham, England. Originally Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

Re: Shinning Force 2

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

I only really played it for a while since I was mainly a Nintendo gamer as a child but I don't know if you have either an Xbox 360 or PS3, but the Megadrive/Genesis Collection game for either console is fairly cheap now if you're interested, and it has both Shining Force and Shining Force II on it, as well as other games. I do actually need to get round to playing that at some point since I actually have the game. XD
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

"All this killing... in front of a children!" - Mathiu Silverburg, Suikoden

"ᵍËMᵐʰ" - Futch, Suikoden II
TimSteel

Post by TimSteel »

Humphrey Mintz wrote:I only really played it for a while since I was mainly a Nintendo gamer as a child but I don't know if you have either an Xbox 360 or PS3, but the Megadrive/Genesis Collection game for either console is fairly cheap now if you're interested, and it has both Shining Force and Shining Force II on it, as well as other games. I do actually need to get round to playing that at some point since I actually have the game. XD
I have a 360,getting a ps3 next year.I will have to check that out cause my sega genesis has been a lil un reliable recently.Well when you do play I think you will be happy with it.
Humphrey Mintz
Location: Rotherham, England. Originally Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

From what I did play of it, I enjoyed it. It's on my "to play" list for definite. I just have so many other games to play, too... XD
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

"All this killing... in front of a children!" - Mathiu Silverburg, Suikoden

"ᵍËMᵐʰ" - Futch, Suikoden II