Rogue Galaxy

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
avenger

Rogue Galaxy

Post by avenger »

this game was very good in terms of story, charecter developement, the battle system and mini games. this game was for ps2. basically Jaster was the main charecter.

each of the charecters ' had their own story to tell, in short that is. they even had pasts that were shown via fmv sequences.

it was not linear at all, you could go where ever you wanted provided you didn't go to the next said location to continue the story.

the music was very good also. this game kinda reminds me of star ocean in that, only you traveled from planet to planet. other then that this game was a gem of it's own kay?
Hirathien

Re: Rogue Galaxy

Post by Hirathien »

Played through it, doing the Extreme version of the Ghostship thing, kinda hard around level 70.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I never beat it (don't worry, I do that with a lot of games..nothing to do with whether or not I like it) but it was very funny from what i remembered

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
avenger

Post by avenger »

yeah the ghostship is difficult but not incompleteable. you'll need lots of healing items on hand. and you may have to hope that you don't run out. but i did it.
the bug game was fun .. i like the butterflys, and dragonfly bugs the best they do big damage when they are strong.