Dynasty warrior series

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Rikimaru

Re: Dynasty warrior series

Post by Rikimaru »

the psp game is just the first dynasty warriors for psp just called "dynasty warriors" the officer is someone that looks like a female character with 3 syllable name beginning with "Hu" then i think "Ban" "Sue" or something i cant remember exactly but its one of the last officers, just scan their profiles for the word suikoden, definitely caught my eye
"How dare the Flame Champion appear after we've returned to Tinto, I will speak with him, or else!!" - Lilly Pendragon S3
"That place could turn an angel into a devil." - Elza S2
avenger

Post by avenger »

Yes sir, I found all of them. They are also in the second Dynasty Warrior game for psp.
It appears that they represent their own Suikoden, hense that's where Konami got the idea.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Has anyone played DW7Xtreme Legends yet? I was very annoyed by the fact that story mode of DW7 is single player only. But I heard that the remix mode in DW7XL allows you to play co-op 2 player story mode from DW7. I played only half of Wei's story line. Can anyone who's played it confirm that I could complete Wei and the other kingdoms in co-op if I buy XL?