Dragon Age: Origins (PC/PS3/Xbox)

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Dragon Age: Origins (PC/PS3/Xbox)

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I got a mention of Leliana in the ending blurb, that maybe we met up again. That was it as far as continuity was concerned. Really? That's the best you can do? One line of text? Wow, I really feel like my decisions in Origins matter now.

Aside from the Anora/Alistair cameo it doesn't really connect at all. Wynne appears even though she supposedly left with Shale, as a Tower representative no less.

I also find it funny that none of the Orlesians wonder about how I survived. You'd think they'd be interested in something like that.

The ending blurb brings up another point, it's short. I'd accept the $39.99 but for the price of a full game I expect a full game.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Themadcow

Re: Dragon Age: Origins (PC/PS3/Xbox)

Post by Themadcow »

Bioware are really screwing up with their expansions and DLC - milking the cash cow it seems. The new DLC for Mass Effect 2 gives you all of 1.5hrs of added gameplay.

That said, the main releases are very enjoyable - if riddled with bugs / exploits. I'm still enjoying Dragon Age Origins and plan to play through it one or two more times before I move on :)