Samurai Warriors 3

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Samurai Warriors 3

Post by KFCrispy »

honestly, the videos of SW3 i've seen make it look pretty lame. i might have to rent to see. there are mobs and mobs of enemies, but they rarely move or attack. it's really silly... in the older games there may not be hundreds of enemies on your screen, but at least the 20 or so soldiers you do see pose some kind of threat. in the videos i've seen, a player is literally just running away from the enemy general into mobs of minor enemies and charging up something or using heal items without worrying about being attacked.
avenger

Post by avenger »

Guah ha ha , would you like a copy of my SO3 movie?
I made one for SO4 also.

There are times I noticed the enemies just wait for you to get them but the Aryghliph soilders do attack hard, so do the cavalry units on the Airs plains going from Arias to Kirsla.
Fei Wong

Post by Fei Wong »

I buyed it today and im a huge fan of Koei Warrior series, this game is worth buying a Wii.
Let our mercy as deep as the Feitas and our authority as powerful as the Sun be revealed to the entire World!!

Post by 727 »

It looks like the same game that I played back in 2004! I can't see myself paying 50$ for it in this day and age.
A brand new Suikoden game with a well-written script!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suikorok ... ?ref=br_tf