MMORPG that reminds me of Suikoden, Check it out

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
AdmiralHunter

MMORPG that reminds me of Suikoden, Check it out

Post by AdmiralHunter »

This may not be for everyone and some of you may have already played it and disliked it but I find it a crisp MMORPG that is really based on Suikoden`s Battle System, With the entire world we all know as earth to explore.
Atlantica Online, 9 characters you control in your party currently only about 15 different classes while the main is held back to 5 or 6 classes of choice.
You start out with smaller party similar in ways to suiko and as your lvl gets higher you can attain a max of 8 merc plus your main.
Battles are turn based so it gets rid of the mmorpg hack slash feel allowing players to introduce strategy into there battles. Very well balanced game with fast exp and lvl gain currently. Ive played for exactly 1month and 3 days and have achieved lvl 84. Not bad compared to most rpgs. Lvl cap is at 120 and at lvl 100 you have ability to create a new class 2nd character which you cant have until atleast one character is lvl 100.

I have found it to be a refreshing escape from the poor quality mmos out there and yes it is a Korean game many people i know hate Korean made games. But I have managed to get them all in and enjoying the game. the game is based upon quests there are plenty to do you will never run out if your a quester. The entire game community is nice and everyone helps everyone. Specialy lvl 1 - 30 constantly bombarded with gifts and money to get them ahead. Allot of this is because to complete higher lvl quests its a part of the quest to give 20 - 60k gold to someone under lvl 30 and its random the player doesnt have a choice who gets it.

But if you like mmos and love suiko its a no brainer give it a try its free to play and can be allot of fun.
If you decide to try it out I will be online im sure Character Name is Sesh on arghos feel free to add me and get info / items / help whatever you need to get you going .
Let the flames begin :)
it wont hurt my feelings one bit
BadPotato

Re: MMORPG that reminds me of Suikoden, Check it out

Post by BadPotato »

similar to suikoden? you mean similar to almost any rpg!!!