How many RPGs have you finished?

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

How many RPGs have you finished?

Post by Noraibah »

I have finished many RPGs since I am home schooled but my PS2 got broken.I have finished all of the Suikoden games and Final Fantasy games starting from number seven.I have not played FF XI yet though.

All of my games are pirated except for Suikoden Tactics.I guess you could guess which part of the world I am living in,huh?Suikoden V and Tactics is the best Suikodens ever!
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
ThricebornPhoenix

Re: How many RPGs have you finished?

Post by ThricebornPhoenix »

I started playing RPGs about fifteen years ago, so I've finished quite a few (and started a few that I didn't bother to finish). I don't have a handy list lying around, though (yet...).
"Evil is always a distortion or an exaggeration of something that is good. People don't understand that now." - Gene Wolfe, an interview
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

I dont know exactly how many but at least 20
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Lessee.... Suik II-SuikV, Suik Tactics, Grandia II,III,Xtreme, Digimon World 2... I think that's....all??? 9???

I rarely finish the RPGs I'm playing coz It gets boring for me. Hopefully I can force myself to open the emulator and finish Suikoden I and finish the Water boss at FFIV. First time to play a FF game and I must say, It's horribly damn hard. :shock: :shock:
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

List topics aren't allowed here Noraibah. Also, please don't gloat about your games being pirate copies, we'd rather illegal activities weren't discussed here too.

t3h l0xx0z