Legend of Heroes

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Legend of Heroes

Post by KFCrispy »

I've been searching for good PC JRPGs because I'm in that kind of mood... i stumbled across Legend of Heroes. i read that Legend of Heroes VI is an excellent game with 3 Chapters, and that previous Legend of Heroes games already came out for PSP in the US.... apparently Legend of Heroes VI is also going to be released on the PSP in the US as well, but the last article i saw was from like 2005 or 2006. i wonder how that's coming along, any new news about it?

i also found a fan who's working on translating the First Chapter of the PC (Japanese) version of the game (http://community.livejournal.com/ed6trans/). progress is very slow, unfortunately.

if it comes out for the PSP i won't get it right away because i still don't have a reason to buy it and get hooked on the games it offers.... (no new Suikoden game) but it'd be cool to be able to play on my PC if this guy can fully translate it! playing games on PC is so much more convenient than consoles.....
Mustang

Re: Legend of Heroes

Post by Mustang »

Yea, playing RPG on pc only require you 3 seconds to save and another 2 s to load. It very convenient when fighting a hard boss.

About Legend of Heroes or Eiyuu Densetsu, I played it with text hooker and translation program. The translation was very bad, but I think we can manage.