Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Eroschilles

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Post by Eroschilles »

Just wondering if anyone was planing on getting the game when it comes out in September. I've been excited for this game for a while now. Definitely getting it for the 360, thinking about getting it for the wii.

Edit: They came out with a demo for download on XBox Live and the playstion network. It's comprised of a portion of one of the first levels of the game.
Redheim

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Post by Redheim »

It's an awesome game. Worth getting. I have it for 360.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I have it for PS3. It's okay but it's not as good as KOTOR. I suppose that's because it's an action game and not an RPG. The plot is good but I find the force powers a bit clunky. For instance I cannot for the life of me line up a force throw to throw something into another thing. I always aim way off. They should have had some sort of on screen indicator as to the direction that your throw is going to go so you can actually aim things.

I am curious as to how it is on the Wii as I have that as well but I heard the graphics are just horrendous. They used PS2 graphics and didn't even upgrade them for the Wii. Which is a common atrocity.
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

I got it for the xbox360, and i liked it very much. I liked KOTOR 1 enough, but I really liked the force unleashed. I only had a little trouble with the throwing controls, more so in the later levels. But i've beat the game a half dozen times, so maybe I just got used to it's difficulties. I still wanna get the force unleashed for the wii, but I don't have that kind of money at the money to go buying games I already own for different systems.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I have the demo. . neeeeeeeeeeever picked up the game.

I had a feeling you were going to make this topic. haha

But i do, however, plan on getting it sooner or later.
Especially when I'm done with this semester.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Man, I tell you guys, Namco did a BETTER character model for The Apprentice in Soul Calibur 4.