Narcissists

Ask questions about the events and characters related to Suikoden Tierkreis here.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Narcissists

Post by Oppenheimer »

The only question that needs to be asked lol

So looking at the stars list are Selen, Gilliam or Nofret narcissists? They're in the possible narcissist stars.
SnowKing

Re: Narcissists

Post by SnowKing »

Not 100% sure about Nofret, but the other two aren't narcissists. There aren't any narcissists at all that I can think of. Disappointing I know.
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I'd compare Nofret to, say, Ronnie Bell or Hanna, so she's definitely no narcissist.

Looking through complete OST track listing, I fail to see that narcissist tune anywhere, for that matter.

There's not much in terms of typical nobility to begin with (since we get like, two-and-a-half single-city kingdoms), so maybe that's why.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Gah!
*clutches chest and dies*

Well, there goes my ideas for who to put in any given party.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

In terms of factions, this game is really closest to Suikoden III's, what's with all its clans and tribes with the occasional kingdoms.

Wish they'd at least pull an Augustine equivalent, but nope.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

There are a few Narcissists. Just not like the ones we're used to. Icas would be one. He's infatuated with himself and beautiful women.
Egbert Aethelbald

Post by Egbert Aethelbald »

I don't think he was really intended as one though, from what I've seen he's more a Sheena expy than anything.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

Yeah, I don't think they intended to have any narcissists, really...but there are a few that you could kinda see as being narcissistic. Its really hard to tell because we've been exposed to the over-the-top ones. These are way more subtle, if at all.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Also, I hear (although haven't gotten far enough to find out) that there's really no nobility or kingdoms to speak of, which would limit the ability to portray the narcissists in the same way they did in early Suikodens.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The closest we've got to noble-like nobility is most likely Tsaubern, of Ritterschild. Other characters remarked about his manner of speech, but as far as his clothing choices are concerned they are mild. A bit colourful maybe, but not overly showy or anything like that.

The other nations present do get to have their own share of royalty and nobility, but no narcissists.