Save File

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
jazzrabbit

Save File

Post by jazzrabbit »

So, I'm sure I'm way outta line here, but I've just lost my save file and my eyes are too red and puffy to start all over again. Is there any place where I can find mid-game save files?

Yes, I realize this game has only two save slots and therefore it's highly unlikely anyone would have anything beside game-end save, but its not like I have anything to lose (,y dignity was gone when I tried to choke my DS).

If there's no savefiles stash somewhere, does anyone knows some sort of plot progression cheat? (Doubtful, but hey, do YOU have any bright ideas?)

P.S. Any sort of wisdom will be greatly appreciated, including "lol noob go to this forum".
Hirathien

Re: Save File

Post by Hirathien »

jazzrabbit

Post by jazzrabbit »

Yeah, these files are like two hours into the game, which is great and all, but I was more like 30 hours, so it's not super helpful. Also, I too know how to google, and I managed to fine nothing beside these saves. Thankes for trying, anyway.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Found this after a quick google search. No idea where it is, but hey, maybe this would suffice.

http://filetrip.net/f5406-Suikoden-Tier ... inish.html