graphical glitch

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
nero81af

graphical glitch

Post by nero81af »

hi all!
I just meet valfred in rarohenga and during the speech with him I noticed weirds glitches (like horizontal flashing lines) that also happen sometime during camera rotation in battle mode.. are these normal?

edit:

I just did it again and this time no glitch.. that's weird.. did someone else noticed glitches during speech cutscene?

edit again:

Nah nevermind.. every time I try again the scene it gives me glitches.. some time more sometime less.. :S maybe it's because I'm using a fat (and cpu slower) ds?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: graphical glitch

Post by Oppenheimer »

Your cartridge's connectors could also be damaged. I've never had this problem. But then I have a DS lite.
nero81af

Post by nero81af »

mmm if connector were damaged the game should not work at all.. and also.. I have this screen flicker only during the valfred speech.. it seems weird to be an hardware fault..

anyway I tried again many times and the glitch are localized mainly after the scene describing the 11th chronicles and only when the hero speak with the furious sprite or the girl speak with the desperate sprite.. it seems to me to be something software related and not hardware related.. and chance are that skipping quickly the dialogs no glitch can be seen..

I also checked the connectors.. but they are perfect.. it's weird!
nero81af

Post by nero81af »

weirder and weirder....

I noticed that a black line flashes every start of turn in battle in the lower half of the bottom screen (very noticiable if you have erin healing someone)..

I tried then to rebegin the game.. and the glitch is gone!!!!!!!!! maybe some corrupt bit in my savegame? lol dunno what to think..
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

maybe you have a pirated game or so?
nero81af

Post by nero81af »

bought sealed @ fnac.. it's impossible :D
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's most likely a system problem. you can verify that by trying your game on other DS systems...