Disappearing Quests (minor spoilers)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Matt620

Disappearing Quests (minor spoilers)

Post by Matt620 »

I've just noticed this when I was replaying the game.

I was attempting to do the quest to recruit the window guy, but after the first quest came back as a failure, there was no inclination to do the second part of the quest again. I was in the middle of Kureyah's quest, but after I returned and routed the Order, quests started showing up again, but that quest refused to show up. Have I permanently missed this guy? Please advise.
-M
Belcoot4

Re: Disappearing Quests (minor spoilers)

Post by Belcoot4 »

Hypotheticaly lets say you have a quest that involves using someone like Diulf, if Diulf is in your party the quest will not show up on the board even if you failed it or not. Anytime I want to see all of the available quests I usually take everyone out of my party except the hero and that should make all of the available quests to appear.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

Okay, it looks like things are fixed for now. I don't think that was the problem, since I wasn't seeing any quests at all (I could recruit a character like Luvais, who had no job from Moana, but not Muro, who did, no matter who was in the party of not) now, though, it seems to be working.
-M
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

check out our quest list for more info on the Window quests.