*HIGHLY SPOILERS* ABout One king..... *HIGHLY SPOILERS*

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
BabaCiu

*HIGHLY SPOILERS* ABout One king..... *HIGHLY SPOILERS*

Post by BabaCiu »

I think that One king is actually................... Tenkai star, am i Correct?
I mean, look the Hero' comment about the Tablet of Promise in One King's statue, he might think that the One king is actually the Tenkai star.
XIII

Re: *HIGHLY SPOILERS* ABout One king..... *HIGHLY SPOILERS*

Post by XIII »

Yep you're right the One King is a Tenkai Star from one of the destroyed worlds that sacrificed the rest of the stars to beat the previous One King
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

This is revealed in the bad ending, when you decide to sacrifice your own stars.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

But who was the first one King?

Was it a Tenkai who was obsessed with Destiny? Or was it just a villain who could beat 108 SoDs?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Add the possibility of dimensional travels not being timebound, and you get Tierkreis' version of the chicken-and-egg problem.
XIII

Post by XIII »

It was pretty weird how multiple dimensions fight the One King at the same time. Unless it has been answered and I missed it xP
Angsthyrkh

Post by Angsthyrkh »

XIII wrote:Yep you're right the One King is a Tenkai Star from one of the destroyed worlds that sacrificed the rest of the stars to beat the previous One King
Just finished the game for the 1st time, got the good ending... but found it a bit unclear. Did the Hero become the next one king? Or would he have, had he decided to fuse the stars?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Angsthyrkh wrote:
XIII wrote:Yep you're right the One King is a Tenkai Star from one of the destroyed worlds that sacrificed the rest of the stars to beat the previous One King
Just finished the game for the 1st time, got the good ending... but found it a bit unclear. Did the Hero become the next one king? Or would he have, had he decided to fuse the stars?
If he had "sacrificed" the stars, he'd become the new One King.