Mun-Tsang and Manaril is Not Pretty Woman??

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
BabaCiu

Mun-Tsang and Manaril is Not Pretty Woman??

Post by BabaCiu »

When you put Mun-Tsang in your party, then you put Hao-Shi, he will said "But he's an expelled scribe!"

'What a foolishly foolish translator, to fool many people, with a foolishly foolish mistake."
Last edited by BabaCiu on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RangerDeon

Re: Mun-Tsang is HE??

Post by RangerDeon »

very Suikoden is a host for many translation errors.
I've learned to get used to it. Though the CDO in me makes me get annoyed by this fact.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
BabaCiu

Re: Mun-Tsang is HE??

Post by BabaCiu »

Not only that, but i also checked another one with Icas.
Firt i put any girl in party and then put Icas, ICas will said beautiful woman if a girls is in party, except following:
- Selen
- Rekareka
- Nuzhat
- Manaril????
- Resno
- Mun-Tsang?????

I dont understand this, Maybe Manaril is a child, but she is the same age as Hina, and Icas calls Hina a beuatiful woman. This is strange.
But, Mun-Tsang,what's strange with her, her mask, any other characters besides two of them, i can understand it.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Mun-Tsang and Manaril is Not Pretty Woman??

Post by patapi »

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder", if I got that correctly?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I never figured out who to bring. I sorta gave up, considering I haven't played it in a long while. . but as soon as I return to it, I'll still not know who to bring.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I forgot who Hina is but we all know Manaril is not hot. She's too young, at least she acts like it. I also forgot how Mun-Tsang looks like but everybody else on the list looks pretty reasonable to Icas's silence. i mean..Nuzhat?

Wait, does he say it too with Nera, the porpoise priestess (am i right?)??
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

no offense but Icas should have been recruited long long before you get Mun-Tsang. That is correct beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but your trying to use girls who Icas might think are attractive and when you first run into him at Cynas you should remember the comments he makes to the women in your party at that time and when it comes to recruiting him keep that in mind. Easiest way to recruit him is sending Marica, Siscua,Minen, Manaril, and Erin for support.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
LightPhoenix

Post by LightPhoenix »

BabaCiu wrote:Not only that, but i also checked another one with Icas.
Firt i put any girl in party and then put Icas, ICas will said beautiful woman if a girls is in party, except following:
- Selen
This makes sense, as she doesn't seem to count for the recruiting quest either.