[WiFi Problem] Can't send Characters back

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Antimatzist

[WiFi Problem] Can't send Characters back

Post by Antimatzist »

I have a problem with the WiFi:

I have cleared my first WiFi-Mission (as a character-receiver) without problems. But now I can't send the character back! Error Code: 98050. But the nintendo page dosn't help either
Furthermore, I can't send my own characters neither. (I don't know the error code know, but I guess the source of this problem is the same as the other)

These connection bars are all there and green, I have no Router Problems and yeah... anyone who had the same probleme and a solution?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: [WiFi Problem] Can't send Characters back

Post by KFCrispy »

this is just a general connection problem. it has nothing to do with sending characters back or anything. i doubt we can really help! the Nintendo page provides the possible causes and tells you to try again, etc.
Antimatzist

Re: [WiFi Problem] Can't send Characters back

Post by Antimatzist »

KFCrispy wrote:this is just a general connection problem. it has nothing to do with sending characters back or anything. i doubt we can really help! the Nintendo page provides the possible causes and tells you to try again, etc.
I tried about 5 times... well, I suppose this japanese guy has to say goodbye to his/her marica >.<