About nenma

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Crushgear

About nenma

Post by Crushgear »

ummm hello guys. new member here :D, i want to ask about nenma. i already read how to recruit him. and ive talk to him few times before. but then i forgot to recruit him. now i'm at rahorenga before fighting vafred. i already talk to him 5-10 times. and still cant recruit him. can i still recruit him ? cause ive tried to fight vafred and talk to nenma few times and still cant recruit :D. need help ty
XIII

Re: About nenma

Post by XIII »

I believe you could still recruit him, just go through some seasons before returning there and asking him to join you. As long as you don't start the attack on Cynas then you are fine I believe.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
YaoiLover

Re: About nenma

Post by YaoiLover »

Do you mean Namna? The temple Porpos? If so, you can even recruit him even after the attack on Cynas, though I'm not sure yet if you have to be in bud season. I was when I recruited him. He'll be there when you get back to the castle, but be sure to ask him before going to the Great Hall, as I'm not sure if you can recruit him after the scene there. I was just going through all the rooms and found him there...