[Quest] Wi-Fi Quests I haven't gotten

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Quest] Wi-Fi Quests I haven't gotten

Post by KFCrispy »

Restocking Trade Goods
someone at gamefaqs mentioned this quest was available pretty early, appearing in Flower seasons. i didn't check too often, and when i started trying to look for his quest, I have yet to see his quest appear. Is it missable after a certain point in the game? I was trying to see if it would appear after the Desert appeared, and I'm now at the point where I will attack Cynas... so it seems to be gone.

I did hire someone else's Tuhululu and completed that quest long ago, but that did not unlock Prismatic Peaches as a trading item for me :(... you just get like 1 Prismatic Peach item.

A Match with Fredegund
Is this quest the same as sending Quillard out for training?
bacteria

Re: [Quest] Wi-Fi Quests I haven't gotten

Post by bacteria »

KFCrispy wrote:Restocking Trade Goods
someone at gamefaqs mentioned this quest was available pretty early, appearing in Flower seasons. i didn't check too often, and when i started trying to look for his quest, I have yet to see his quest appear. Is it missable after a certain point in the game? I was trying to see if it would appear after the Desert appeared, and I'm now at the point where I will attack Cynas... so it seems to be gone.

I did hire someone else's Tuhululu and completed that quest long ago, but that did not unlock Prismatic Peaches as a trading item for me :(... you just get like 1 Prismatic Peach item.
Tuhululu's dispatch quest is seasonal and repeatable. However, it does not seem to appear on regular intervals. What I do is I walk around through the seasons and check each season if the quest is available. If it isn't, I walk through to the next season and check again. Also, I realized that its likelihood of appearance seems to increase when you vary the distance/number of days you walk to get to the next season. For example, I tried triggering it by repeatedly walking to and fro from the castle and coastal cave, but it refused to appear. However, once I varied the distance/number of days i.e. walk from castle to coastal cave then back and checked, then walked through to the next season by walking between the castle and Salsabil, the quest appeared. The person hiring your Tuhululu need not be successful in the quest for you to unlock the peaches.

Also, hiring someone else's Tuhululu does not unlock prismatic peaches. But you do get more than 1 Prismatic Peach in your inventory. I found a total of 4 or 5 in Gineh Valley (you must find them all before you exit the valley. Once you exit the valley, they disappear).