Regarding Rizwan (SPOILERS)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Matt620

Regarding Rizwan (SPOILERS)

Post by Matt620 »

I just had a thought regarding Rizwan, and was curious as to other opinions regarding it.

As we know, Rizwan alters the location of the fusion by using the Chronicle of the Ancient Covenant. However, wasn't Rizwan not a Starbearer? How, exactly, could she use the Chronicle's power?

It's true that Dirk is not a Starbearer and does the same thing, but he is given the mark of the True Chronicle by Valfred and becomes an artifical Starbearer. Rizwan would not be privy to such a thing.

So, how do you think this occurs? I'm curious to other's thoughts.
-M
Belcoot4

Re: Regarding Rizwan (SPOILERS)

Post by Belcoot4 »

I'm thinking that since Manaril was a "reader" that she was able to translate chronicles to paper. Rizwan being already knowledgable about magic and that the Magedoms' forces source of magic was linked to the chronicle she was able to somewhat understand and interpret it. The fact that she wasn't a starbearer nor an artificial one, she was only able to minutley alter the course of the coming world. Thats why before Shams left for Salsabil Rizwan almost totaly vanished due to the chronicle succuming her.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
TrueVirtue

Re: Regarding Rizwan (SPOILERS)

Post by TrueVirtue »

The same way that Valfred can choose the location of the apearance of each world by using a False Chonicle.