[Wi-Fi Quest] A Match with Fredegund!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Wi-Fi Quest] A Match with Fredegund!

Post by KFCrispy »

So I hired Quillard and my Fredegund beat the crap out of him. Moana acted like it was a failed quest and I got a measly 100 potch.. was I supposed to lose to get a good reward??
Belcoot4

Re: [Wi-Fi Quest] A Match with Fredegund!

Post by Belcoot4 »

I really cant help you with quest but I had a question about the whole Wi-Fi thing. Do you actualy know somebody who has tierkreis and another DS? Are you doing this with 2 DS's? I'm not too familiar with Wi-Fi is it like direct link playing meaning being in the same room or whatever.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Darth Lampe

Post by Darth Lampe »

No, you're supposed to win with Fredegund. The dispatch player gets 5,000 p and an Iris Blade. The quest player gets 3,000 p
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

okay well that didn't happen for me (3000 potch).... and my Quillard hasn't requested to go out yet so i can't try that part.
bacteria

Post by bacteria »

KFCrispy wrote:So I hired Quillard and my Fredegund beat the crap out of him. Moana acted like it was a failed quest and I got a measly 100 potch.. was I supposed to lose to get a good reward??
The quest is repeatable it seems. I beat the crap out of someone's Quillard and the quest failed. But I hired another dude's Quillard and LOST on purpose and Moana said the quest was completed.

So yes, the player controlling Fredegund is supposed to lose on purpose.