Belemuel and Enumclaw

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Belcoot4

Belemuel and Enumclaw

Post by Belcoot4 »

I'm on my third play through and this is the first time I ever seen Belemuel talk. Both Belemuel and Enumclaw refer to eachother by their star names. My question is whats the relationship between both of them? I haven't come across one of Anya's background quests about them and considering Belemuel came with the desert world and that Enumclaw is basicaly and wandering warrior I'm wondering why do they speak of eachother?
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Runemaster

Re: Belemuel and Enumclaw

Post by Runemaster »

Honestly, they're mysterious yet two of the most uninteresting characters for me. They don't have really big roles in the game and their mysterious relationship is easily overlapped by Zenoa and Ordovic's, primarily because of its automatic exposure.. unlike the clueless relationship of these two accessible only if you talk to them, which isn't much paid attention to.

Maybe rivals of another world? Brothers? Lovers? Let's just hope Konami gives them more attention to attract interest if ever there's a possible sequel....
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

I found it really strange that they were asking about each other but I like that possibly brothers I hope not lovers haha. The first time I played it I thought Enumclaw looked really cool but once I used him he wasn't as impressive as I wanted him to be. Belemuel doesn't even speak so hes definitly uninteresting.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

have to agree on ur opinion towads Enumclaw, Belcoot4
belemuel reminds me of Sid and Landis actually, with a gist of Kirke ... i actually use him and build his stat. he's quite a recommendable fighter with pretty good stat on speed

there are so many unresolved mysteries in tierkries ... even belemuel himself, doesnt seem to be human, just like zenoa and ordovik ... ><" and somehow, i doubt enumclaw is as well
kelvin loves suikoden