[quest] help them dig

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
seventhsage

[quest] help them dig

Post by seventhsage »

I've tried sending all of the people from the magedom, is there another requirement i'm not aware of? I've so far sent Asad, All of the blades (yes I know they aren't from there, but the tip after you fail says to send someone familiar with the area, and no kids, so shams and manaril are out. I hear there is a second one as well, a little help for when this one comes around would be nice. There are two teams and it says to bring someone strong. I assume there's a strength requirement as well?

thanks in advance
-Jason
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: [quest] help them dig

Post by patapi »

There's stats requirements for this one; both Strength and Luck.
Might want to check KFC's sticky here for specific numbers.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the master list doesn't have the requirements for Help Them Dig (1), but it seems to be a trend that the same series of quests have higher and higher stat requirements for the same stats.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

MetrosexualVaan @ gamefaqs said everyone should have 100+ atk.
seventhsage

Post by seventhsage »

When I checked the sticky yesterday, it didn't have this quest on it, which is why I added the [quest] thing before my topic name. Maybe they added it. I just bookmarked the "read my posts" page so I didn't have to dig through everything else looking for it.

thanks for the help guys, i'll go check the sticky

-jason
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah i updated it after they answered your post (or someone else's) on gamefaqs :)