Help Them Dig Again, Minen's Background, Luginek Goods.

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Porom
Banned User

Help Them Dig Again, Minen's Background, Luginek Goods.

Post by Porom »

It's the end of the game and these three bloody quests have haunted me all the way there. I can't sent Minen's friends on her quest and everyone else fails.

I have sent my highest level characters, they have failed on Help Them Dig Again. I've sent entirely Giant People, they have failed as being too weak. I've sent people with the highest strength, failed. What am I missing here?

Luginek Goods.. no matter who I send on this they fail, too. What are the requirements for this one?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Help Them Dig Again, Minen's Background, Luginek Goods.

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Aren't all goods quests depending on characters with high luck? Like, insane amounts that you'll need luck-enhancing equips to pull off.

Yeah, you're gonna have to send people with a Luck stat 150 or above for Lugenik to be successful. I sent a bunch of people in the range of 120 - 149 and it didn't work but once I sent all 150+ it worked.

As for Help Them Dig Again it's not a strength requirement, at least not that alone. I sent people with attack over 300 and they still fail.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

As Raww said, all three of these quests have minimum Luck stats as a secondary requirement.

For Tuhululu's, 150+ Luck

For Anya's, 160+ Luck

For Nofret's, 150+ Luck, apart from 150+ Strength
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

150? 160? You gotta be shitting me. o_o Only Autar in my entire group is that high, he's only 150 and he needs +10 luck boots to even reach 160 flat on the line.. and I have all the stars, too. Do you know of any other characters that gain massive luck on level up?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There's a trick, but you'd at least need people with 90+ Luck.

All you need are characters who can dual-wield one-handed swords, so go shopping in Pharamond for Treasured Swords. Also, there is another accessory with very high Luck bonus, so buy that one as well. The latter can also be used for people with 120~130 Luck, naturally.

People that have served me well include Liu, Luo-Tao, Shams, etc.
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

Okay.. I have everyone at 160+ luck, that's 7 characters, for Tuhululu's quest.. and I still fail. Is it because Tuhululu himself has only 97 luck? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get that up to 150+ since he can't equip swords and noble boots only gives 10..
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

My group:

Tuhululu: 129
Liu: 175
Marcia: 171
Luo-Tao: 181

Shams: 174
Indrik: 175
Autar: 170
Lathilda: 181

What's the weak link? Is it because I'm not using support characters? Do support even help on these sort of quests..?

Edit: Nope. Not even working with support. How did anyone succeed this quest if Tuhululu's luck needed to be above 150..?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Ah, I forgot. For Tuhululu's trading quests, sending Hotupa is a must. His stats doesn't matter.
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

Haha! Yes, thank you very much. Got my diamond and large ruby, now to farm these for profit and hopefully uber-swords.

Let's see. All 108 recruited, only quests remaining are the two repeatables.. is there anything I can miss out on if I attack Cynas now, or is there no downfall to doing so?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Having all 108 Stars is all you need for the best ending, so just go ahead~

Or, alternatively, have you tried out the WiFi Quests?
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

I don't have WiFi access, I'm waiting for someone to just release the AR codes to give the WiFi bonus content. :(
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Porom wrote:I don't have WiFi access, I'm waiting for someone to just release the AR codes to give the WiFi bonus content. :(
Isn't there a cafe near you which has WLAN Hot-Spots? We have one at our train station, but somehow I can't log in with my ds..
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I find the WiFi quests annoying at best, what's with so many one-time-only quests like Marica and Sisuca's. Once you fail (i.e. no one takes up your characters), that's it. Same with Quillard's, apparently.
falfan

Post by falfan »

About Help Them Dig Again

I've send a party with all characters above 180 luck and all above 150 strenght but it still fails.
I've sick of trying this quest.

btw, I also don't have wireless access :(
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Make sure Nofret meets those requirements as well. I missed this earlier, and it was a pain.